Old 02-23-2011   #1
Pluckers

Pluckers is an unknown quantity at this point
I Am Legend

Some of us have seen the movie I Am Legend.
And maybe some of them started to see the resemblance between
GTA IV (Episodes or not) and the movie. Atleast I did. I really would
love to see a new mod: I Am Legend mod.
And since I am not a modder and have no knowledge at modding at
all.. Might there be a team out there that could accept this challenge?

In this mod you would see:
1. Deserted Liberty City
2. Car wrecks everywhere on the streets
3. Road blocks on the streets
4. Vegetation on the streets
5. Different ambient sounds: like in the movie
6. Broken signs and billboards
7. Two radio stations: One playing Bob Marley music, the other "I am.. I am a survivor-"
8. Blown up bridge
9. Marine boats in the ports
10. Modded house to the one in the movie
11. Achievements/sub missions, for example: Collect meat from animal, meaning ANIMALS in GTA IV
12. No police ofcourse
13. No airplanes
14. When it turns night, the infected ambient sounds come out (Shouting from the infected.. breaking glass, etc.)
15. Infected look-a-likes running and jumping around the city looking for food and ofcourse: YOU. This only at night
16. Movie cars parked outside the house: That red sports car and that "van" with the huge lights on it

This is very big request and most of these.. like animals.. blown up bridges, vegetation all over the city and randomly parked car wrecks will be impossible to make I think. But can some team maybe try it?
I believe that this community will certainly be extremely happy if it all can be made!

Or maybe Rockstar Games will make this mod for us and release it in a new expansion pack, you never know o_O

EDIT:

Last edited by Pluckers; 02-28-2011 at 06:23 AM..
Pluckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #2
Flektarn
Newbie Member

Flektarn is an unknown quantity at this point
No offense, but, keep dreaming
Flektarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011   #3
Pluckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flektarn View Post
No offense, but, keep dreaming
I know And I will
I just wish some dude with no life but modding would come by and make this
Old 03-09-2011   #4
jv0079
Newbie Member

jv0079 is an unknown quantity at this point
16.) Movie cars parked outside the house: That red sports car and that "van" with the huge lights on it

...really? Did you not see the model of said cars?
The "red sports car" was a Shelby GT500, which you'll find on these forums.
The 'van' was not a van at all. It was a Ford Expedition with assorted modifications.

It's not hard to mod the game if you have the time and patience to do so, and from the looks of your post, perhaps you'd like to learn to mod the game. Maybe you can make it happen, cause I know for a fact, Rockstar WILL NOT make this mod, lmfao.
jv0079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011   #5
Pluckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jv0079 View Post
16.) Movie cars parked outside the house: That red sports car and that "van" with the huge lights on it

...really? Did you not see the model of said cars?
The "red sports car" was a Shelby GT500, which you'll find on these forums.
The 'van' was not a van at all. It was a Ford Expedition with assorted modifications.

It's not hard to mod the game if you have the time and patience to do so, and from the looks of your post, perhaps you'd like to learn to mod the game. Maybe you can make it happen, cause I know for a fact, Rockstar WILL NOT make this mod, lmfao.
I know that the red sports car was a Shelby but I just said red sports car because maybe some people do not know the name of it and will start wondering what car I meant. However I did not know the name of the car that I called van. And I know how to mod my game, or atleast replace cars with costum made models downloaded from gtagaming.com. However I can't replace building textures with my own made ones because I simply do not know how to make one myself. I just download and replace.
And no need to be an ass by laughing at my suggestion that MAYBE Rockstar would want to make alot of money by making such an expansion pack for GTA IV.
Old 03-19-2011   #6
myndziuss
Newbie Member

myndziuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Even if rockstar would want to do this, its not sure that the movie people want to. But anyway, making road blocks, 0 pedestrians and cars ETC should be pretty easy since you can download custom built race tracks etc already for gta 4, the only hard parts i see would be the ''zombie's'', custom house, bridge, sounds and a few more things. I don't think what he is requesting is impossible, it might just take allot of people and time to make the mod.

[edit]: Lol hell, might even be a paid mod :F
myndziuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011   #7
Pluckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by myndziuss View Post
Even if rockstar would want to do this, its not sure that the movie people want to. But anyway, making road blocks, 0 pedestrians and cars ETC should be pretty easy since you can download custom built race tracks etc already for gta 4, the only hard parts i see would be the ''zombie's'', custom house, bridge, sounds and a few more things. I don't think what he is requesting is impossible, it might just take allot of people and time to make the mod.

[edit]: Lol hell, might even be a paid mod :F
PAID?!?! Hell Naaaaaoh!
Yeah it will take alot of time and very good scriptors and designers.. Like making all the houses openable and filled with furniture.. And some houses also need to be sealed off with that yellow coloured plastic.
And then the zombies and there animations. They will need to be build from scratch since GTA IV has no animation for the infected. The blown up bridge and alot of enterable marine boats in the port also need alot of time. It seems impossible but I know it can be done.
Old 03-22-2011   #8
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
It would cost money to do. And it would cost money to get. its the truth.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote