Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2011   #1
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Motherfucking Minecraft Server

Ohai guiz

As some of you may know, I started a new Minecraft server. I won't be posting the details as it doesn't take much to view this thread, only the good trusted ones will be given the details.

I have been informed that some of you have been experiencing lag and I've been trying to pin point the problem.

So far I haven't come up with much, according to Havok there have been five people on the server at once and all have been around the same region without complaints. Given that Bear is in Canada and most of the people playing are in Ireland/UK, most not having any issues leads me to believe there it isn't some kind of latency/distance problem.

I'm quite positive nothing seems to be wrong with the server itself, there is literally nothing else going on besides system files running. There is an average of about 5-6 processes running under the user, and the server processes barely hits over the 5% CPU usage mark and using 25.7% of 1024MB. The only cause I can see fit is either a client problem, or my father is heavily torrenting. And by heavy I mean heavy, I've seeded/downloaded files at the same time as Bear and Havok have been playing and there doesn't seem to be any issue.

If anyone having issues could please post here and I can back track to the time and date that you had these issues to help pin point the problem if it's on my side.