Old 02-27-2011   #1
bolbamelch
Newbie Member

bolbamelch is an unknown quantity at this point
98.33%

i'm at 98.33% of the game complete, i've done everything in the game, can somebody help it's driving me nutzzzz. thanks the melch.
bolbamelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
You've probably done all the obvious stuff, so my guess is that you haven't done/won one of the mini game activities. Make sure you've won at least one game of darts, pool, bowling (has to be a full game, not half) or maybe get the high score on Qub3d. Plus make sure you've actually done the other things with friends like strip club, cabaret/comedy club, eating or drinking at least once each.

Have you also got all (remaining) friends to 100% like/respect...? I can't remember if that's required but if all else fails give it a go.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote