Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2010   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Hack/mod/cheat patch needed for multiplayer

I was playing free mode today and found out there's a lot of people using some kind of hacks that ruined that game.. literally.

There's some way to bug up the game so bad you have to restart your console.

Some of the things they were doing was god mode, super fast cars (looks like lag), flying cars, setting select players on fire, lock on with helicopter fire and whatever they do that hangs up the game. Someone blatantly knew it did that too. They were talking crap and finished with "For whoever hasn't muted me, you should know who you're messing with next time and think about that when you have to restart your Xbox in the next few seconds." FREEZE.

Anyone else have these problems on any of the platforms?

Edit: Just played some more multiplayer and encountered another modder. His tricks were clipping through buildings, forcing you to exit vehicles, forcing you to fall, and stealing ammo.

Last edited by dokujitsu; 05-21-2010 at 06:26 PM..
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010   #2
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
The sad part is, most of the time they do things like this because they were abused in their childhood.
Ever play SOCOM: FTB2 on PSP? It's full of people just like that, but worse.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Hahaha, nice JC.

I don't mind certain modding.. like on PC where it benefits everyone and is solely single player. You have a choice there! What I don't appreciate is playing the console version and there's people messing the game up online for everyone else. Some of these people don't intentionally do it, but the mods are freezing up the consoles and you have to do a hard reset every time.

Hope this crap gets fixed soon.
Old 01-31-2011   #4
Twiztid ICP
JRB

Twiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enoughTwiztid ICP will become famous soon enough
I wouldn't mind modding the 360 version, nothing retarded like stated above. Small simple things, like being able to have ALL the cars spawn instead of just the MP list. Anyone here know what I would need to do to?

Also, is it possible to put custom vehicles in the 360 version?
Twiztid ICP is offline   Reply With Quote