Old 12-28-2010   #1366
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
You made more from that one sell than I've ever had on any of my characters. Quit shovin' your gold-makin' shenanigans in my face!

I also tried doing the Tol Barad dailies. Wow what a pain in the ass. I was doing one, way over in the Northwest corner, and ended up fighting 4 things! Stupid respawn rate and this pathing fuck with like 104k HP decided to walk right over. Barely made it. Plus dealing with Horde and not being able to fly. Blows assholes. But I managed to finish 2 of them! Only 198 more commendations do go!

Kinda put Archaeology on hold. It can be sooooo frustrating and boring most the time, can only do it in short intervals. But I did get it up to like, 305 or 310, I forget. Also somehow managed to get the Raptor Pet and Clockwork Gnome. Most my other stuff is on the Scepters, just gotta finish those. But I looked up all the rewards couple days ago, and man, it's got a TON of shit you can get. Lots of BoA stuff too. Unless WoWHead had it wrong. /shrug

EDIT: Whelp. I got myself The Seeker.
There are 11 quests in Bloodmyst Isle that it won't give me for the achievement because I'm not a Draenei. So, that blows. Also missing 1 quest in Storm Peaks I can't for the life of me find. Not to mention 4 quests in Blades Edge Mountains that are nowhere to be found. But those 11 quests in Bloodmyst is all that's keeping me from Loremaster of Kalimdor.

Also got that stupid mirror from Archaeology.

Last edited by Zero; 12-30-2010 at 07:50 PM..
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #1367
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I bought these bad boys for 20,000g from the AH... however my inner Goblin made me put them back on the AH for 30,000g. If they don't sell I'll keep em :3

EDIT: Sold em, 8.5k for nothing :3

I'm up to 89.6k

Last edited by Jay; 01-03-2011 at 11:44 AM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011   #1368
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
My fucking god.. You should prob do this shit irl too.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011   #1369
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
If a real economy worked this way I'd be fuckin rich yo.

To me making gold is a game itself, I kinda like seeing how much profit I can make.
Old 01-12-2011   #1370
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Sometimes it can take the piss though.
Old 01-19-2011   #1371
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Well I was supposed to raid tonight but my game time expired because I forgot to put money into my debit account.. not good.
Old 01-21-2011   #1372
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Well for the last few days I've been camping (WoW windowed while playing Mass Effect 2) the spawn point of a rare mob in Deepholm.

Well I decided to give the spawn point one last look before I gave up and well:

Old 01-23-2011   #1373
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-23-2011   #1374
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz!

I seem to be the only one in my guild trying for the achievement. Looking for big patches of critters to AoE. There's a couple huge groups of spiders in Stonetalon that are great for it. But totally forgot about those penguins.
Old 01-24-2011   #1375
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Gratz!

I seem to be the only one in my guild trying for the achievement. Looking for big patches of critters to AoE. There's a couple huge groups of spiders in Stonetalon that are great for it. But totally forgot about those penguins.
Yeah kill 1 pack and another spawns. 5 guys in a grp, 1 guy kills 1 and the achievment counts it as 5 kills, 1 per every party member
Old 01-31-2011   #1376
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

my 52 priest vs 57 or 58 hunter

Problem hunter?
Old 02-20-2011   #1377
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
So I want to start rolling a warlock. Should I choose enchanting and tailoring as my professions or herbalism and alchemy? also any useful advice?

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011   #1378
Zero
Veteran Member

Enchanting is a pain in the ass. Tailoring won't serve much purpose until it's nearly maxed, as you'll actually be going through quest reward gear (as are Leatherworking and Blacksmithing).

I'd pick two gathering professions and just go nuts on the Auction House. Then later when you're higher level and have the gold. You can pick whatever you want and farm the materials more easily. Or just buy them off the AH if you've got the gold.

Personally, I think Herbalism is the way to go. There's a few zones where the herbs keep spawning and you can spend hours just picking one after the other and selling each stack for 20g+. I also got into Inscription recently and in about 2 hours I got it from 297 to 504. Easiest profession hands-down.

As far as Warlocks go...
I've played them a few times, but never got passed lvl 25. Though I've done some lvl 85 Heroics with some before and they're OP as fuck. Makes my Mage look like a dipshit.
Old 02-20-2011   #1379
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

alchemy is the easiest prfoessions
Old 02-20-2011   #1380
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
I can't seem to learn Drain Life. It says visit my trainer, I did but it's not an option.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote