Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2011   #1
~Zee~
Newbie Member

~Zee~ is on a distinguished road~Zee~ is on a distinguished road~Zee~ is on a distinguished road
Car You Would Like To See A Mod Of.

Hey, Im abit lazy, And I am aware that a thread like this probably exists somewhere already, But it doesnt seem people/modders are looking at them...So yeah, Ill pitch my car out first, Im tired of the common cars people are making time after time. Supercars and stuff that nobody really wana drive, Ill like it more if there are cars in gta4 that i see everyday, The 90s cars, Civics, Toyota's, Vw's (especially the mk1 rabbit) etc, So wat i would really want is a mod of my car, A TOYOTA MR2 MK3, Its such a cool car, Id love it if someone made a mod of it. With extra parts..Hope someone sees this and listens./ So drop urs down here. {^_^}
~Zee~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011   #2
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
Modders are often busy making their own wishes for the game.
Its not like they sit around all day getting payed for doing the mods and got all time in the world.

If you want something learn and make it yourself, i have never seen a "advanced" mod request ever being made.
Old 01-13-2011   #3
~Zee~
Newbie Member

~Zee~ is on a distinguished road~Zee~ is on a distinguished road~Zee~ is on a distinguished road
I have no talent in making mods, Believe me i tried...For several years, Its just annoying 2 me, and im sure many people that modders make the same mods over and over again, wen they could instead make something new.
~Zee~ is offline   Reply With Quote