Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2008   #151
GTASynch

GTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevilla2 View Post
hey guyz i cannot pass the second N.O.E wheres that your on a PCJ chasing an airplane,,,can you teach me guyz on how to chatch the airplane..best thnx hirs my ead jhnmicahel@yahoo.com email me guyz....
Keep trying to drive straight and avoid the crates.
Push forward to go faster, and just avoid those crates.
You'll get it, just keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAindo007 View Post
How to get a FBI rancher?

i looking for it everywhere... until area 69..

please, tell me
Start a cop war. It sounds lame but....
The country safe houses, you can duck in, change clothes after. (Remove wanted level)
Try Fort Carson, Palamino Creek, or Mullholland on the hill,
and make sure the garages are EMPTY. Get on the roof of any of those
after a 2-star. Use an RPG, Minigun, etc. and wait for one to show up
after the 3rd star. Shoot the FBI with the SMG, and be careful, there are 4 per truck.
Mullholland may be best for this, as Palamino and FC are open, Mullholland has the hill,
kind of a safety blanket. After killing the 4 FBI guys, jump down, drive it into the garage,
and high tail it into the safe house. Change clothes, to remove wanted level, and then
go check to see if the FBI Rancher is there still. If it is then save game.

At one point I had like 3 of those things in the hangar, until I realized....WTF?

GTASynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #152
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTASynch View Post
Keep trying to drive straight and avoid the crates.
Push forward to go faster, and just avoid those crates.
You'll get it, just keep trying.

Start a cop war. It sounds lame but....
The country safe houses, you can duck in, change clothes after. (Remove wanted level)
Try Fort Carson, Palamino Creek, or Mullholland on the hill,
and make sure the garages are EMPTY. Get on the roof of any of those
after a 2-star. Use an RPG, Minigun, etc. and wait for one to show up
after the 3rd star. Shoot the FBI with the SMG, and be careful, there are 4 per truck.
Mullholland may be best for this, as Palamino and FC are open, Mullholland has the hill,
kind of a safety blanket. After killing the 4 FBI guys, jump down, drive it into the garage,
and high tail it into the safe house. Change clothes, to remove wanted level, and then
go check to see if the FBI Rancher is there still. If it is then save game.

At one point I had like 3 of those things in the hangar, until I realized....WTF?
Ok..someone told me to change cloth's, now I get it,I thought they where being rude

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009   #153
EuroDuardo
Let's play some GTA all nite, and party every day

EuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry for posting in a dead thread but I saw you speaking about the Vortex. For all you who wants to drive Vortex at the beginning of the game without any cheats, go to the Santa Maria and there should be some place with water(not sea). If you have problems with finding it, PM me.
Old 06-28-2009   #154
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
^ I never knew that.
Old 06-30-2009   #155
EuroDuardo

EuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished roadEuroDuardo is on a distinguished road
And you can get Phoenix in a mission when you get Madd Dogg's mansion. Get that guy out of the car, kill him and take the car.
Old 07-03-2009   #156
Ultraussie

Ultraussie is on a distinguished roadUltraussie is on a distinguished road
Have you seen the "RcCam".
It needs a Vehicle spawner, it looks like a little potplant.

Rule Number 1: Dont listen to the stupid rules, Except Rule Number 1 and 2.
Rule Number 2: Dont forget rule number 1 and 2.
Ultraussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #157
ProSpeed92
Newbie Member

ProSpeed92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Banshee????

what about the banshee???

I havent seen that driving around anywhere
ProSpeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #158
Ultraussie

Ultraussie is on a distinguished roadUltraussie is on a distinguished road
It drives around heaps in Old Venturas Strip, and the vinewood/rodeo/market areas in LS.

Rule Number 1: Dont listen to the stupid rules, Except Rule Number 1 and 2.
Rule Number 2: Dont forget rule number 1 and 2.
Ultraussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #159
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
After reviewing this thread, I have noticed one vehicle was forgotten; The Mothership. It's the hippie van that The Truth drives around in. I don't know how to classify the vehicle (rare or unlockable). The only time I have been able to acquire this van is at the beginning of the mission where CJ and Sweet drive back into Grove St. at the start of the riot. Simply get out of Sweet's car jack the van and drive it to your safehouse right up the street (provided you don't have another vehicle there).
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009   #160
Kage Fuusha
Shinigami Taichou
Newbie Member

Kage Fuusha is an unknown quantity at this point
To get the Phoenix without screwing up a mission you have to cheat.

When you get the the mission A Home in the Hills, after you get the mansion back for Madd Dogg, the bad guy will escape. Set all cars as invincible, teleport yourself to the end of the driveway and wait for him to drive into view. Have a mini gun ready and shoot at the driver. After the cut scene, look for the car. If the door is closed, the car will be locked and you can't get in. Sometimes the door will be open so you can just jump in. DO NOT EXIT THE CAR until you put it into a garage or the door will lock and you can't get back in.
Kage Fuusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010   #161
Go-Faster
Go-Faster
Newbie Member

Go-Faster is on a distinguished roadGo-Faster is on a distinguished roadGo-Faster is on a distinguished road
leave your 'triad back-up' at the mansion. Acquire a NRG-500, park at the corner where the Phoenix & pink "jaguar" begin their chase-scene. climb-up enter & fight...on exiting the mansion in hot pursuit of the gang-banger the bike is at corner left of double garage drive-way. follow leisurely, you want to blow him up in front of house in town where Tanker Commander started. Bum-rush the 'cokey' call from lawyer and push burnt "firebird" into that garage.Viola!
Go-Faster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #162
EuroDuardo

okay since this thread has been revived i can help you again

Go-Kart - i accidently found it and i was so happy
okay, so i can't describe it well
but, if you remember the mission when you chase og loc, the place where the mission ends is the place of the Go-Kart
i will check it again and correct myself if im wrong

Slamvan - i'd say Cheetah is a problem, not Slamvan
you just have to cruise around the strip, vinewood, lowrider meeting vicinity

Cargobo - correct me if im wrong, but - santa maria beach near the lighthouse, near the place where the "beat the cock"-aton starts
im pretty sure that's cargobob

Mothership - two ways(excluding cheats)
1. Are u going to San Fierro? - when you take down the chopper, kill TT and take the car
2. Riot - you'll be spawned where the garage is and Sweet's Greenwood, Cesar's Savanna and Truth's Mothership will be spawned, all unlocked
i dont think they're something-proof, but this is also another way to get to Cesar's Savanna

Tampa - Tampa's pretty hard to find but i know two places where you can get it
1. San Fierro road that stretches from the docks to jizzy's bar - should find it there
2. LS, used car lot near Jefferson's motel - possibility of finding it there - 90%

if Euros hasn't been cleared out, it's in lv, under the camel toe i think

Now - where the .... can i find:
Mower and Mr Whoopee

i saw whoopee once but i forgot about it
but mower? only in Bully

proof there is one --------> http://www.gtavision.com/index.php?s...ntent&site=122
Old 12-31-2010   #163
GTAavatarsnavi
Banned
Banned

GTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished roadGTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished roadGTAavatarsnavi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroDuardo View Post
okay since this thread has been revived i can help you again

Go-Kart - i accidently found it and i was so happy
okay, so i can't describe it well
but, if you remember the mission when you chase og loc, the place where the mission ends is the place of the Go-Kart
i will check it again and correct myself if im wrong

Slamvan - i'd say Cheetah is a problem, not Slamvan
you just have to cruise around the strip, vinewood, lowrider meeting vicinity

Cargobo - correct me if im wrong, but - santa maria beach near the lighthouse, near the place where the "beat the cock"-aton starts
im pretty sure that's cargobob

Mothership - two ways(excluding cheats)
1. Are u going to San Fierro? - when you take down the chopper, kill TT and take the car
2. Riot - you'll be spawned where the garage is and Sweet's Greenwood, Cesar's Savanna and Truth's Mothership will be spawned, all unlocked
i dont think they're something-proof, but this is also another way to get to Cesar's Savanna

Tampa - Tampa's pretty hard to find but i know two places where you can get it
1. San Fierro road that stretches from the docks to jizzy's bar - should find it there
2. LS, used car lot near Jefferson's motel - possibility of finding it there - 90%

if Euros hasn't been cleared out, it's in lv, under the camel toe i think

Now - where the .... can i find:
Mower and Mr Whoopee

i saw whoopee once but i forgot about it
but mower? only in Bully

proof there is one --------> http://www.gtavision.com/index.php?s...ntent&site=122
the mower is in a garden in dillimore if i remember correctly and the mr whoopee is up behind verdant meadows airstripe in that small town with the giant pecking chicken

you mentioned cargo bob which is found in area 61
cheetah which can be imported (only if you have exported enough vehicles or all)

Last edited by GTAavatarsnavi; 12-31-2010 at 05:24 PM..
GTAavatarsnavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011   #164
EuroDuardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAavatarsnavi View Post

the mower is in a garden in dillimore if i remember correctly and the mr whoopee is up behind verdant meadows airstripe in that small town with the giant pecking chicken

you mentioned cargo bob which is found in area 61
cheetah which can be imported (only if you have exported enough vehicles or all)
thanks for help
now i remember i drove the mower once
i thought cargobob is in santa maria beach, but that's actually leviathan which is also found in SF airport
Old 01-04-2011   #165
Go-Faster
Go-Faster
Newbie Member

Go-Faster is on a distinguished roadGo-Faster is on a distinguished roadGo-Faster is on a distinguished road
At first I believed the antagonistic "chase" Sabre was the only indestructible vehicle: it features in 'Tanker Commander'.
However it turtle-flipped, burned & blew up, general vulnerability bummer.
Can't recall mission name or what motivated me later to physically push the locked "chase" Maverick to the Meadows hanger.
Rather than turn the Mini-Gun on it to test resistance I flew over adjacent base.. low & slow.
It shrugs off sidewinders & SAM site launches until it(actually) bores you to be fully indestructible.
Eventually I towed the chopper instead...piece of cake.
Go-Faster is offline   Reply With Quote