Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2010   #11
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
You made more from that one sell than I've ever had on any of my characters. Quit shovin' your gold-makin' shenanigans in my face!

I also tried doing the Tol Barad dailies. Wow what a pain in the ass. I was doing one, way over in the Northwest corner, and ended up fighting 4 things! Stupid respawn rate and this pathing fuck with like 104k HP decided to walk right over. Barely made it. Plus dealing with Horde and not being able to fly. Blows assholes. But I managed to finish 2 of them! Only 198 more commendations do go!

Kinda put Archaeology on hold. It can be sooooo frustrating and boring most the time, can only do it in short intervals. But I did get it up to like, 305 or 310, I forget. Also somehow managed to get the Raptor Pet and Clockwork Gnome. Most my other stuff is on the Scepters, just gotta finish those. But I looked up all the rewards couple days ago, and man, it's got a TON of shit you can get. Lots of BoA stuff too. Unless WoWHead had it wrong. /shrug

EDIT: Whelp. I got myself The Seeker.
There are 11 quests in Bloodmyst Isle that it won't give me for the achievement because I'm not a Draenei. So, that blows. Also missing 1 quest in Storm Peaks I can't for the life of me find. Not to mention 4 quests in Blades Edge Mountains that are nowhere to be found. But those 11 quests in Bloodmyst is all that's keeping me from Loremaster of Kalimdor.

Also got that stupid mirror from Archaeology.

Last edited by Zero; 12-30-2010 at 08:50 PM..
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote