shadow85
Newbie Member

shadow85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Car mods work but...

Hi, I have downloaded and tried 2 car mods separately:

1.Mods_cars_for_GTA_IV_PC_by_seba84_v6

and

2. 2010_12_02_Real_Cars_For_GTA_4_v0.41_Beta

Ingame, the modified cars do show up but with a few glitches. First of all with the 1., there seem to be alot of the same cars spawning in the same area, for instance I saw like 6 WRX's in 2 streets mostly with the same colour. Also some of the tires kept appearing white and glowing until I got close to em.

Another glith is with 2., there were insane amounts of taxi's spawning, and again many same cars spawned around with same colours.

From these 2 mods, I copied only the veichle.img and .dat files when I tried them.

Can sum1 help me, why do I get these glitches? Thanks.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #2
Zelando
Newbie Member

Zelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished road
its not likely a glitch.. i have them too... as soon as someone make a car the make changes in the vehicle.img and how often they should appear.. sadly, R* made the cars appear more often if you drive the same vehicle..
the taxi thing is again a problem with the modded cars .. since its modded some problems will make the taxi spawn more often than others .. in one example i was driven down a street.. and only Taxi's where spawning.. ofcouse it would be more realistic since im driving in Time Square.. but again no other cars.. it sucks i know... but you probebly never see all the modded cars you have in the game, unless you spawn them with the Native Trainer ofcouse..
Zelando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #3
shadow85
Newbie Member

shadow85 is an unknown quantity at this point
ahh damm, I thought it would modify the original cars, so they would appear randomly and be more realistic. Thats what I have been trying to do, is make GTA IV as realistic as possible.

So far I have used a mod that increases weapon damage, so niko can die in 1 or 2 shots,

I have added the traffic felony mod so u cant speed every where and drive recklessly w/o attracting cops, and then i was adding the real cars mods.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote