Old 04-17-2010   #1
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
EFLC pc help

ok i bought EFLC for the pc and ps3 but i like the pc version better the only problem is that there is this huge graphic flaw with main charcter and it only happens in cutscenes

in this photo look to left of the main charcter and you will see it:
http://img714.imageshack.us/i/dsc01421d.jpg/

here is another shot but as you can see his eyes are missing too:
http://img532.imageshack.us/i/dsc01416i.jpg/

is there any way i can fix this?
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #2
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Ask Rockstar (T2) and send a help request. The game is a little too new to know a sure fix. Sorry!

http://support.take2games.com/
Old 04-18-2010   #3
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I don't know how its happened, but the thing I recommend whenever you get a flaw in graphics is to either update your graphics card drivers, or roll back to an earlier one. Hope this helps
Old 04-18-2010   #4
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
ok i think i know how to fix this.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #5
saadalgrboa
Newbie Member

saadalgrboa is on a distinguished roadsaadalgrboa is on a distinguished road
ok i think i know how to fix this
saadalgrboa is offline   Reply With Quote