Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2010   #1
Sniper 109
Newbie Member

Sniper 109 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bobcat dually concept idea (XL or Yosemite)

Well I've been playing Grand theft auto San Andreas for years now and one of my favorite vehicles in the game is the yosemite. Why? Well it's the only true dually truck in the game, I'm not sure if the yosemite is a dually on other platforms but it definitely is on the xbox.
This morning I decided to take a look at some of the GTA 4 vehicles and I saw the bobcat, from a thumbnail, it looked a bit like a dually, until I enlarged the image and found out it was merely a sidestep, after a while of searching for a dually in GTA 4 I decided to create my own based off of a nice bobcat image, here's what turned up!

I started with this image as a template

And after a few hours with MS paint I ended up with this

I made a few cosmetic changes, but I thought they fit the truck well!
Sniper 109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
you did that with MS paint???
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Windows 7 has a slightly better MS Paint that doesn't suck a cock or two.

If he used a regular Paint from Vista and before, god damn.
Old 08-30-2010   #4
Sniper 109
Newbie Member

Sniper 109 is an unknown quantity at this point
My OS is Windows XP. Anyway, would anyone else here like to see a dually in future GTA games?
Sniper 109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010   #5
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I would. I've liked Bobcat's in the GTA series ever since I played GTA 3

I have very fond memories of this car and Chinatown
Old 08-30-2010   #6
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
my favorite vehicle in GTA3 was the Cartel Gang Trucks, played with them lots of times

Last edited by Nite; 08-30-2010 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote