Old 08-24-2010   #7891
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Mafia II. Playing it atm.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010   #7892
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Finished Mafia 2, if I had of known the game was only 9 hours long with no sandbox post-final mission I probably would have spaced it out.

Oh well.

Ending was disappointing.
Old 08-25-2010   #7893
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Team Fortress 2, might sound weird, but how I do unlock items from Pre-Order bonuses? I bought Worms Reloaded and found out that it comes with TF2 goodies, but like, I don't know where to find them.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #7894
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Assassins Creed 2

All fine and dandy, very fun.

Trying to do the last Assassins Tomb for Altair's armour, and oh my fucking god. I cannot fucking convieve what a fucking mook could have designed this. I want to kill somebody right now so bad this is so fucking pissing me off
Old 08-27-2010   #7895
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Trying to do the last Assassins Tomb for Altair's armour, and oh my fucking god. I cannot fucking convieve what a fucking mook could have designed this. I want to kill somebody right now so bad this is so fucking pissing me off
Ahh memories
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #7896
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Finished Mafia 2, if I had of known the game was only 9 hours long with no sandbox post-final mission I probably would have spaced it out.

Oh well.

Ending was disappointing.
I agree with the ending being disappointing, had alot of unanswered questions, it took me about 12 - 13 hours to finish. (but then again I didn't speed through it I explored a bit)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #7897
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Assassins Creed 2

All fine and dandy, very fun.

Which one is that? It's been so long. The only one I remember having difficulty with was the one where it was timed above a giant pool or something, and every mistake you had to start over.
Old 08-27-2010   #7898
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmbnm View Post
Which one is that? It's been so long. The only one I remember having difficulty with was the one where it was timed above a giant pool or something, and every mistake you had to start over.
That's the one. Where you had to do wall jump pretty much exactly right to be able to finish it on time

I took a break because I was reaching the point of where I wanted to smash every single piece of my house to bits.
Old 08-27-2010   #7899
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Ah, yes, that one sucked. If you stand in one spot long enough near the beginning switch, you can see a gigantic monster squid swim past in the water. It's a pretty strange little easter egg.

Old 08-27-2010   #7900
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Semper Fi motherfucker! Flawless execution

Altair you wimp. Leave your shit in a box next time
Old 08-27-2010   #7901
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
It's worth persisting though. The armour is sweet.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #7902
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #7903
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Completed Uncharted 2, it's such a good game and the story line seems to go on for ever. I want to play it online, but for some reason it just won't connect.

Uncharted 2 online, it was amazing. First time I'd done it as well.

Last edited by Tim; 08-29-2010 at 06:52 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 08-29-2010   #7904
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Assassins Creed 2

After spending 2 hours or more doing a single mission to assassinate some lieutenant on top a of a tower I was finally happy that I wouldn't have to ledge assasinate over 8 archers per try. Seriously, doing this 6 times isn't what I'd call fun.

Now the game has decided to throw a piece of shit in my face once again. This time I have to assassinate a merchant on a ship. The ship the following layout:

2 on the stern, 2 on each side doing patrols along the edge (so 4 in total), 2 brutes in front of my target which spot you instantly when your trying to kill the guards on the right side of the ship, and 2 in the front deck of the ship.

I did the mission almost perfectly the first time. Managed to kill the archer on the pier, killed 2 of the left side patrolling guards and somehow managed to lure all the guard into one spot and have them push each other into the water. This cut my mission difficulty in half.

Then, I used the hidden blade to kill the last soldier on the stern and the last patrolling guy on the deck noticed me and instantly ruined it for me.
Old 08-29-2010   #7905
Tim
Autonomic

Yeah those missions are difficult but you have to be patient with them. It's frustratingly addictive though.

Playing MW2.