Old 08-10-2010   #1
Cool2248
Newbie Member

Cool2248 is an unknown quantity at this point
HELP ME PLEASE!

I got a few questions theres really annoying for me..
1) I downloaded a mod or something, but i dont know how to use it ingame, i tried to read this but i couldnt.
The white suit comes with two different pants, both white, but one with a black belt and the other with a white belt.
Two different shoes, black and white, and top.
I prefer to use black shoes with the black belt, and white shoes with the white belt.

Textures in-game will be better!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
How to install |
---------------
________
Step 1: | Backup playerped.rpf, located in; GTA 4 main directory\pc\models\cdimages
--------
________
Step 2: | Place the downloaded textures (pants, top and shoes) to a easy-to-locate-location (Desktop would be best)
--------
________
Step 3: | With SparkIV open playerped.rpf
--------
________
Step 4: | For pants; Scroll down to lowr_diff_002_a_uni, lowr_diff_002_b_uni, lowr_diff_002_c_uni.
-------- Choose one and click on Edit. Hit Import Texture and browse to the location of the white pants.
Doubleclick on the desired texture (Black belt or white belt) and click on Save And close.
________
Step 5: | For top; Scroll down to uppr_diff_005_a_uni, uppr_diff_005_b_uni, uppr_diff_005_c_uni.
-------- Choose one and click on Edit. Hit Import Texture and browse to the location of the white top.
Doubleclick on the texture and click on Save And close.
________
Step 6: | For shoes; Scroll down to feet_diff_002_a_uni, feet_diff_002_b_uni, feet_diff_002_c_uni.
-------- Choose one and click on Edit. Hit Import Texture and browse to the location of the shoes.
Doubleclick on the desired texture (Black shoes or white shoes) and click on Save And close.
________
Step 7: | Then click on Save, close SparkIV, start GTA 4 and have fun!
--------

2) Can i buy a house for my money?
3) Can i get a job as policeman? I was going at the internet cafe and saw there was a police job, there is a ID or something (ID:425586639) How do i get the job?
4) When i press F2 it doesnt record it says i need to talk with the support clip custom or something, how can i make it work?

PLEASE HELP ME..
Cool2248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #2
deltoran
Newbie Member

deltoran is an unknown quantity at this point
No, you can not buy a house with money, you cant get a job as a policeman, but you can do the missions. or you can get this easy mod http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/poli...-mod-74b-f5265

In the options, you need to turn on the recording

Also
deltoran is offline   Reply With Quote