Old 08-08-2010   #16
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of

posing with some fucking ice cream BITCH
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #17
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Love the face palm!

Hahahaha i hadnt even noticed that. that chick wasn't drinking and therefore wasnt joining in the festivities.

Also, my other computer got a mega virus off imageshack when i uploaded that. so beware peoples! I wasn't running any anti-virus or firewalls or anything, so most people will probably be safe. but this is the most vicious virus i've had to fight in at least 6 years
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #18
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute

repost
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #19
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
haha old one:
Old 08-08-2010   #20
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
@voodoo; I'll be 19 in two weeks..
Old 08-08-2010   #21
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
ugh stop making me feel old..
Old 08-08-2010   #22
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
THROWBACK (This was taken one year ago...in four days.
Old 08-08-2010   #23
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #24
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
i'm kinda disappointed in this picture, this is the most tame photo of you i've ever seen.

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #25
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #26
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
approved.

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #27
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
@voodoo; I'll be 19 in two weeks..
Ok I thought you were pretty much exactly a year younger than you are.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #28
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #29
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
how did they get your head in that bowl?

hey alec, this one's for you. inspired by your lenins.. here is my colombus.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010   #30
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Japisee is actually a really good looking guy... when tame =P