Old 08-05-2010   #1
Cleveland Rock
Newbie Member

Cleveland Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Crazy Physics Mod (Does It Exist?)

I was inspired by this video I saw last year and continue to watch. Is there a mod that totally screws with the physics? Maybe one for less gravity (not zero gravity). For some reason, I would like nothing more than to crash into a car and watch it fly two blocks away.

Any other crazy mod recommendations are also welcome.
Cleveland Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
That's not a physics mod.

It simply makes the car super heavy and by option invulnerable to damage. You can find it in most of the trainers you can find for GTA IV these days
Old 08-06-2010   #3
Cleveland Rock
Newbie Member

I'm not asking for mods used in the video. I'm asking if there's a crazy physics mod, and if there are any other crazy mods I can try out.
Old 08-06-2010   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
And I was telling you to go seek out trainers like the GTAIV Native Trainer and all the others that float around every major GTA Modding website.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392973

Something like that should have a "Granite" "Super Heavy" car option you could use. Alternatively you can modify the car files to make them heavier yourself, you can find instruction on that via the internet.

Standalone Mod for what your asking I have no idea. But while your searching you could give it a shot.

Last edited by Xan; 08-06-2010 at 01:52 AM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #5
Cleveland Rock
Newbie Member

Alright, thank you. I'll give it a shot.