Old 06-02-2010   #1
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Alot of problems with EFLC on PC

Well i bought the discs a few days ago, installed fine, singleplayer was fine.

was all good till i tried going to multiplayer, i had simple native on and worked fine in singleplayer.

well i had to update live so i do, i sign in to social club, i hear the disc spin up and game imediately crashes.

got rid of the trainer and all associated files, game starts up fine. (damn windows live screwin with it)

so i try multiplayer no cheats/hacks/trainers whatever u wanna call em, it either:

A finds no games
B finds games but like 3
C finds a shitload, try to go into them, loading screen then says lost connection
D i actually get in a game, laggy as hell, kicks me cuz live disconnected
E wont sign back into live
F can be in single player and live disconnects

Anyone having these issues??? this is driving me nuts!

i have live updated, no more modded files or trainers, game has that first patch, im running entirely off the EFLC discs install. gta4 isnt on my PC anymore.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #2
americita
Newbie Member

americita is an unknown quantity at this point
dude i totally get the same problems..the multiplayer sucks ass, i thought it was my ciomputer but i guess im not the only one, i allways try to find a way to avoid that crap but it allways happens, and when i finally get a good game going it says u have been disconected or my live disconects and i cant connect back..it sucks.... if u know anything about how to fix it please tell thnx..............sorry i cant help u ))))
americita is offline   Reply With Quote