Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2010   #1606
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
the brand we had to buy from were shit, they fell apart in a couple months and they weren't the most comfortable things, one guy i worked with bought boots from them and they fit soo poorly that his ankles were practically bleeding from them. But our company saves loads of money on insurance by making us wear slip-resistant shoes
Old 06-22-2010   #1607
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Well I see the personal value to having slip-resistant shoes as well as the company's insurance savings, as personally I'd rather not slip on a grease spot and go head first onto a griddle or into a fryer, lol.

If I had had the money I most certainly would've gotten some higher quality ones, but these seem alright. I got them at Wal-Mart and I still have $10 sneakers from there that are holding together and serve as lawn-mowing shoes (I've had them for at least a year).
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010   #1608
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I bought $20 work boots when i first got my job at maccas from the target near my uni, and since day one at work (about 3 months ago) about 75% of my big toe nail on my left foot has been covered in bruise. Just recently though about half of the bruise has turned into a gross yellowy colour instead of pink.. It's not going away anytime soon But yeah, doesnt feel like a bruise anymore, just looks seedy.

As for the last thing i bought, i bought a blender yesterday. Got a good $130 Breville one. This morning i made a smoothie with blueberries, muesli, almonds, yoghurt, sultanas and milk yuummmmm and healthyyyy
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010   #1609
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBombs View Post
Well I see the personal value to having slip-resistant shoes as well as the company's insurance savings, as personally I'd rather not slip on a grease spot and go head first onto a griddle or into a fryer, lol.

If I had had the money I most certainly would've gotten some higher quality ones, but these seem alright. I got them at Wal-Mart and I still have $10 sneakers from there that are holding together and serve as lawn-mowing shoes (I've had them for at least a year).
yea well I work in the produce department at a supermarket, the only "danger" is water on the floor sometimes, but more customers slip and fall than employees so its kinda a waste, imo
never had an issue with falling down with my regular sneakers
Old 06-22-2010   #1610
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
a $25 small george foreman grill....cooks shit awesome
Old 07-01-2010   #1611
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
A few things, some Vinyl Records, Sonic SatAM the series on DVD and these things:
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010   #1612
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Into the Wild on BD and the book (not that i read these days)
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #1613
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light

And I'm in love with it.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010   #1614
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Beats by Dre holy fuck they sound good!?!?!?!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010   #1615
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of

Plus windows 7 home premium for for 80

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010   #1616
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a pretty good build. Gigabyte makes awesome motherboards for the price so that was especially a good choice.

Last things I bought was Subway.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010   #1617
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Well it runs GTA IV on max 1680*1050 with the draw distance and that about medimum so that alone makes me very happy. My old one ran about 15-20 fps no matter what the resolution (CPU wasn't as good)

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #1618
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
12 month xbox gold membership, chatpad, headset and project gotham racing all for the price of just the 12 month memebrship
Old 07-08-2010   #1619
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Mike View Post
12 month xbox gold membership, chatpad, headset and project gotham racing all for the price of just the 12 month memebrship
I picked that bundle up last year I think, was worth it and PGR 4 wasn't bad

Bought this a couple days ago:
Old 07-08-2010   #1620
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
My most recent purchases;
a spongebob square pants ukelele, a pair of sennheiser hd201 headphones and a new windscreen.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote