mmasonh is on a distinguished roadmmasonh is on a distinguished road
Question GTA MYTHS REVEALED!

okay everyone. so here we go.
MYTH 1: Rat Man Myth.
Analysis-
Completely false.Just a dead hobo.

MYTH 2: LOCH NESS MONSTER.
Analysis-
Once again, completely false. People are just trying to be funny... well, i wouldn't even go as far to say it's even funny. Just attention whore-ish.

FINALLY, MYTH 3: Ghost in Sprunk Factory.
Analysis-
Guessed Completely False? YOU'RE RIGHT!
The sounds and mysterious appearing dude is actually a guard from the Honkers strip club across the street.
He hears the gunshots and goes over to beat you up for it... That's it. No ghost, no zombie.
mmasonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010   #2
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
You are a tad bit late aren't you?
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010   #3
mmasonh
Führer

probably. just bringing light to the obvious, to those whom don't yet understand how dumb they look/sound when they talk about seeing rat man or the ghost or whatever.
Old 06-16-2010   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
The Sprunk factory ghost has been confirmed in other places... In fact, I remember encountering it on my own. It just says "please leave". I probably would have missed it had I not had subtitles on.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #5
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Are you serious? That's just the bouncer at the Honkers club.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #6
mmasonh
Führer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B. View Post
The Sprunk factory ghost has been confirmed in other places... In fact, I remember encountering it on my own. It just says "please leave". I probably would have missed it had I not had subtitles on.
Yeah dude, like i said, it's a bouncer from the Honker's club across the street.

i wonder what the significance of the sunken ships is..
is there any point?
or any reference to them somewhere else in the game?
i don't recall one..
get back to me.

Last edited by mmasonh; 06-17-2010 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-08-2010   #7
Kreepman
Newbie Member

Kreepman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmasonh View Post
okay everyone. so here we go.
MYTH 1: Rat Man Myth.
Analysis-
Completely false.Just a dead hobo.
Not even a dead hobo. It's nothing.

Quote:
MYTH 2: LOCH NESS MONSTER.
Analysis-
Once again, completely false. People are just trying to be funny... well, i wouldn't even go as far to say it's even funny. Just attention whore-ish.
Never heard of this one, but regardless, the idea of something alive in the water other than fish and random sea life is pretty out there and wouldn't make sense in a GTA game.

Quote:
FINALLY, MYTH 3: Ghost in Sprunk Factory.
Analysis-
Guessed Completely False? YOU'RE RIGHT!
The sounds and mysterious appearing dude is actually a guard from the Honkers strip club across the street.
He hears the gunshots and goes over to beat you up for it... That's it. No ghost, no zombie.
This one is pretty iffy but rest assured that the "ghost" is in fact the bouncer from the strip club near by. People I guess say it's a ghost because they hear him, but don't see him until much later. He's armed too if I can remember correctly.
Kreepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #8
FlyingMoose
°3°
Newbie Member

FlyingMoose is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreepman View Post
This one is pretty iffy but rest assured that the "ghost" is in fact the bouncer from the strip club near by. People I guess say it's a ghost because they hear him, but don't see him until much later. He's armed too if I can remember correctly.
Yup, he's armed.

Also, is anyone else here really disappointed how there arent any cool myths in GTA IV? In San Andreas, Myths were always fun...
FlyingMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #9
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
It is kinda disapointing, obviously GTA4 took a more realistic approach, but I don't see why they couldn't put that stuff in there anyway. It'd be cool if you were out on a boat and a Cracken appeared, or Loch Ness Monster
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011   #10
fishy617

fishy617 is on a distinguished roadfishy617 is on a distinguished road
its just the direction GTA has taken and its good i think. if you want over the top and lochness monsters play Saints row 2
fishy617 is offline   Reply With Quote