Old 05-24-2010   #1
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Oh shit!

This is for Piggus who first suggested doing this:
http://yfrog.com/4wmobilevideomay242010354z
Old 05-24-2010   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, that would of been one of my first ideas!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010   #3
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
That's actually the first thing I did when I got the lasso.
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
I actually completely forgot about trying that until I saw this video
Like how there's actually an achievement for doing it lol
Old 05-24-2010   #5
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Geez I havnt left any hogtied people or horses on the tracks yet, I was really tempted to leave my horse on there but I didnt =(

Soon though

EDIT: I'll put a horse with a hogtied person on the back of it on the tracks

Last edited by GTA Mike; 05-24-2010 at 11:47 PM..
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010   #6
lillb
Casual User

lol will the horse stay?
my horses always run away even when trains aren't coming at them
Old 05-26-2010   #7
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
That's funny, it suddenly occurred to me yesterday I should totally do that, but I haven't got round to it yet.
Old 05-28-2010   #8
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Lol I finally got around to tryin this, I left my horse on the tracks and it obediantly stood still and then the train rammed into its ass and a spray of chunks went everywhere lmao

Up next, hogtied person on the tracks
Old 05-28-2010   #9
TeaSteezy

TeaSteezy is on a distinguished roadTeaSteezy is on a distinguished road
that was the 1st thing I thought of when I seen you can tie people up and that there was trains on the game lol I hogtie everyone thats doing something bad (horse theft,store robber,rapist,bounty) and if its a train coming close to where I am thats where they go lol if not they get a flaming cocktail or a shot gun to the head! and yet my title is "hero" lol
Old 05-28-2010   #10
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
I hogtied a guy and put him on the back of my horse once to put him on the tracks till I realised the train was extremely close so I ditched the horse and the train creamed both the guy and the horse.
Massive explosion of blood then the frame rate went fucking crazy for like 10 minutes until I was miles away from the area till it went back to normal, game needs a patch. D:

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #11
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I love doing this.. so far my record is 6 hogtied bodies and a stagecoach. Best way to do it is at a busy road that crosses the tracks, just grab everybody you see.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #12
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Hah, I tried this. My horse you acquire at the start of the game working at MacFarlane's, decided to run onto the tracks juuust as a train rolled by...
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #13
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
The reason I didn't do this before is that I didn't think that it would be all that interesting. I thought that the ped would be simply pushed aside by the train. After seeing that video however I'm definitely trying that for myself.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote