horse
town
mission (be sure to put spoiler)
and online character

I'm just a little curious of how you guys like to play Red Dead Redemption
Old 05-28-2010   #2
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a rifle man when it comes to missions and hunting, but if i'm in the need of a quick kill set, i go for the high powered pistol
I'm always rocking the poncho, i just love that whole 'man with no name' vibe it has
War horse, but well.. Yea
I don't actually have a favourite town, but if i was going to say a favourite region it would have to be Mexico
I always play as an indian, so any of the guys in Dutchs Gang
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #3
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Gun; either the buffalo rifle or that one pistol you buy in Blackwater that is practically automatic, don't remember name.

Outfit; the Poncho one.

Horse; don't really have one, maybe that golden Kentucky one.

Town; probably Blackwater, really pretty. But I don't really have a favorite town.

Mission; I'd have to go back and check, don't know off the top of my head.

Online Character; meh, not one much for playing online.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #4
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Gun: Double action revolver
Outfit: Bounty hunter or Duster
Horse: American Standardbred
Town: Armadillo
Mission:
The one where you and the native guy climb the mountain to spy on Dutch, was nothing crazy but it was a nice change

Online character: Havnt really gotten into the online so idk
Old 05-28-2010   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Gun: LeMat Revolver
Outfit: Cowboy (or Reyes Rebels when I'm in Mexico)
Horse: Hunagrian Half-Bred
Town: Armadillo
Mission:
The Hanging of Bonnie MacFarlane

Online Character: It's some Bald Mexican in Random Mexicans (don't play online often)
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #6
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
gun: double action revolver, or high powered pistol
outfit: elegant suit
horse: the stallion you get early on, had it the whole game
town, armadillo
mission: the last few were pretty fun, the one with seth where you go to collect his treasure at that deserted town was good too
online character: none, im rank 12 so far and they're all fucking shit, never seen so many black cowboys, not even in the single player
Old 05-29-2010   #7
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Gun: Bolt action Rifle
Outfit: Legendary beeatch!
Horse: Kentucky Saddler
Town: Tall Trees or Blackwater probably
Mission: Rescuing Bonnie
Online: The 2nd Rustler. All the rest are scruffy fucks or old men with homo moustaches.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #8
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
I haven't finished the game yet but so far:

Gun - Semi auto shotgun
Outfit - Duster coat and poncho
Horse - Golden Kentucky i think
Town - Chuparosa
Mission - Fort Mercer or the mission after, when you're going to Mexico with irish.
Multiplayer - Haven't played enough to have a favorite character.
Old 05-29-2010   #9
TeaSteezy

TeaSteezy is on a distinguished roadTeaSteezy is on a distinguished road
weapons - Schofield Revolver Throwing Knives and Sawed off Shotgun
Outfit - Elegant Suit
Horse - American Standardbred
Town - Armadillo
mission -
the mission when you help the US army fight in the snow

Multiplayer character - his name is like DR. something lol he's a black guy in random criminals he has long hair and a hat on. wish I can be him in game lol
Old 05-29-2010   #10
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
gun : probably the semiautomatic shotgun, don't use it much but love it everytime I'm close quarters
outfit : so far the Duster outfit
horse : Hungarian Half-Bred (probably gonna have to get the American Standardbred soon since I think a black horse looks more badass)
town : Armadillo is the most familiar, most towns in mexico weren't memorable and I haven't explored enough of West Elizabeth to know if I like anything there.
mission :
I'm gonna go with the Hanging of Bonnie MacFarlane since I actually shot her rope fairly quickly unlike when that stranger asked for help and his friend died before I could help.

online character : Can't remember his name but I think he was in Dutch's gang and He's got a little top hat and a vest I think, I haven't unlocked many characters but he was the one I was using.