Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2010   #16
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I haven't really had any of this shit.. :S Just pop-ins, but yeah.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010   #17
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Holy fucking shit I just watched those vids Tyler posted.

I will attempt to summarize them;

The fuck?

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #18
TeaSteezy

TeaSteezy is on a distinguished roadTeaSteezy is on a distinguished road
my game wont let me play poker in armadillo he just sits down for a while then stands back up... wtf...
Old 05-28-2010   #19
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
GRR most annoying thing is the damn horses not finding a smart path to get to you, getting stuck on fences, boxes, not noticing walls....ugh
Old 05-28-2010   #20
TeaSteezy

TeaSteezy is on a distinguished roadTeaSteezy is on a distinguished road
no its worse online when you call for your horse and it keeps walking away from you when you try to get on it and go! makes me just shoot the damn thing lol
Old 05-28-2010   #21
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
I've had a few glitches.

One time I walked out of a saloon in armadillo and figured some guy was giving me a dirty look, so me being a cunt punches him in the face and we start having a game of fisticuffs until he lays one blow in me and john goes flying literally about two miles outside armadillo, talk about a fucking good punch. So I called my horse to find the bastard and he was gone.

Found a minor glitch with hogties; it seems that if I do it to fast once I have lasso'd someone the animation fucks up and sometimes doesn't actually tie the person up at all.

I stated this is another thread but I put a hogtied victim on the back of my horse to put him on the train tracks till I realized the train was about 10 seconds away from passing so I ditch the actual horse on the tracks and both of them explode into bloody mush and the frame rate goes fucking crazy and stayed that way till I got a good bit away from the area, which took about 10 minutes alone as the game was going SO slow.

Whilst I was playing free roam with a few friends, there was one more guy in that hideout with the mine who was glitched underground and just kept killing us and we couldn't get to him so had to restart, which was fucking annoying as we were going for the challenges that you don't die at any time whilst doing hideouts and were nearly at the end of the second hideout. D:

A minor glitch I found was that when I tried to push the train driver off the train as it was moving, he would freak the fuck out and just go back to the animation of putting coal into the fire or if I did eventually push him off, a new one would automatically just spawn straight away right infront of me, happens every time.

Just picking out whatever I can think of now really.
Oh, on free roam, I entered a friends game and planned to meet them in Armadillo. So I enter Armidillo without doing ANYTHING wrong and I get a bounty as soon as I entered the town. This carried on until I exited the game and re-entered.

Also, in Armadillo's saloon, every single time I enter, EVERY single time, the piano player automatically stands up and doesn't move on top of his piano. Just being fussy now but I thought I'd state that. A few folk do the same on the tables and just stand there. They don't even have animations of standing up, the model just suddenly goes straight.

Now that I think of it, I found quite a big glitch near Tall Trees, a lake there, I can't remember what one, me and the guys found a certain spot that you can walk on the water to get to the middle and then let us walk wherever we wanted on the lake but if we got closer to the land again we would drown as it seems like beside the land except for the one bit we walked on to get to the middle, there is a dip that makes you drown but the actual rest of the lake has raised ground that you can walk on.

All I can think of so far, nothing too major, I've not noticed any pop in problems or that yet and really enjoying the game.

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #22
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
At one point I had a hogtied person on my horse and I got off the horse and went to pull the person off the horse and put them on some train tracks when I froze completely. I could still get to the start menu but nothing else worked. All other things kept going on around me and the sound was normal.

When doing the stranger mission when you free Eva from that guy she basically got cloned and one instance of her kept doing the same animation over and over while the other did the animations that went with what was going on. When the scene was over the normal instance was gone while the other stayed.
Old 05-29-2010   #23
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
ive had a few, horses that like to take away your controls so they have a mind of their own, eg, riding towards somewhere, and i get near a bridge crossing two big hills. as i get to the bridge the horse decides it wants to take away my control and run off the side of the hill and kill me and itself. i keep getting things like this, its really fucking annoying.

another one is similar, only happened once, got kicked off my horse for slappin it too much, as soon as marsden got up he decided to run off and do what he wanted, changing directions getting his gun out etc.. and i had no control over him whatsoever. it only stopped when he ran into a rock and then i regained control. was like the fuck man

my games only crashed once
Old 05-29-2010   #24
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt View Post
ive had a few, horses that like to take away your controls so they have a mind of their own, eg, riding towards somewhere, and i get near a bridge crossing two big hills. as i get to the bridge the horse decides it wants to take away my control and run off the side of the hill and kill me and itself. i keep getting things like this, its really fucking annoying.

another one is similar, only happened once, got kicked off my horse for slappin it too much, as soon as marsden got up he decided to run off and do what he wanted, changing directions getting his gun out etc.. and i had no control over him whatsoever. it only stopped when he ran into a rock and then i regained control. was like the fuck man

my games only crashed once
That happened twice on that mission where you gotta race bonnie, I couldn't make it over the bridge I had to take a detour. I've also had short moments of losing control of marston but nothing longer than a second or two.
Old 05-29-2010   #25
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, I must be lucky. The only glitch I've encountered so far is i saw a guy walking around holding a chair instead of a gun.
Old 05-29-2010   #26
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I don't recall ever experiencing any significant glitches.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote