Old 05-27-2010   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Holy SHIT

So I'm traveling through Tall Trees, come across a couple guys making dynamite. I approached cautiously because people up here usually just start shooting at me. To my surprise they were accepting and I got off my horse to see if maybe I could get some dynamite. I could! Picked up a couple sticks from the table then noticed a container sitting close by, I decided to check it out, see what's inside. Just as I kneel down to open it up, one of the men says "I need a smoke". I think nothing of it. Just as I begin looking through the container, "Gotta light?".

It is now that I realize what the fuck is about to happen, and of course being stuck in this animation looking through the container, I have no time to save myself. HUGE FUCKING EXPLOSION. All three of us die.
Old 05-27-2010   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
..and it's stuff like that, that make this game so awesome. Now if R* were t incorporate this kind of stuff into the next GTA.. just imagine.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
See, I come across the exact same thing, although I had already read this. So I hear one ask for a cigar or whatever, and I run away as fast as possible.

Yet, to my disappointment, they didn't blow up. I still didn't go near them again though.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote