Old 04-25-2010   #7561
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
SOCOM: FTB3 on the PSP. Just played some suppression, got spawn camped, tried out the TAR-21, etc. It's basically the same as it is in MW2. Good at close and mid range, pretty awful at long range.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #7562
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
APB Beta

Its boring and.. well pretty shitty. The only decent thing about it is the customization.
Old 04-25-2010   #7563
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Completed The Ballad Of Gay Tony.
Old 04-25-2010   #7564
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Played Borderlands for 3 hours straight. It's a very addictve game.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #7565
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Just Cause 2

about 80% complete so far. over 200 locations done out of 369

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
Played Borderlands for 3 hours straight. It's a very addictve game.
indeed it is, it just takes forever to hit the level 50 cap, to get all the guns unlocked.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #7566
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
I didn't realise the cap was at 50, I thought it was 60 or higher. Maybe I misheard a friend. I'm at lvl 33 now.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #7567
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
NHL 2010

Playing dynasty with the Calgary flames, 1st season, were 42-10-0-2 and on a 12 game win streak
Old 04-25-2010   #7568
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
I didn't realise the cap was at 50, I thought it was 60 or higher. Maybe I misheard a friend. I'm at lvl 33 now.
The original Game is capped to Level 50, but if you have The Secret Armory of General Knoxx (which is the best expansion available) it will be extended to Level 61.

Don't get the Zombie Island or Mad Moxxi's Underdome riot expansions though, they suck.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 04-25-2010 at 06:23 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #7569
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Sonic 1 Mega Mix on PSP, now finished it. Final Fight CD again on PSP, I really do like the soundtrack of the Sega CD version compared to the original Arcade one.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #7570
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
APB Beta

Its boring and.. well pretty shitty. The only decent thing about it is the customization.
yea i thought so too
when I went to PAX East they had a big booth and people were making a big deal out of it but its really not that fun of a game.

I last played Dragon Age: Origins
I absolutely love this game, I'm on my third play through, I finished the game as a mage and a warrior so now I'm going through as a rogue. I love how some little things change like the dialog just by being a different race or gender.
Old 04-26-2010   #7571
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
GTA IV, lost and damned

Went on a cop killing spree for about half an hour, still fun
Old 04-27-2010   #7572
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
GTA: IV
Went online and glitched into a building, and got a six star wanted level for like 2 hours.
Old 04-27-2010   #7573
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Phantasy Star Universe Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
I last played Dragon Age: Origins
I absolutely love this game, I'm on my third play through, I finished the game as a mage and a warrior so now I'm going through as a rogue. I love how some little things change like the dialog just by being a different race or gender.
I like that game, i just can't handle the combat, it's so bad Still haven't finished it, can't kill that god damn arch demon
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #7574
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Phantasy Star Universe Demo

I like that game, i just can't handle the combat, it's so bad Still haven't finished it, can't kill that god damn arch demon
the arch demon isnt that bad, you just need to use ranged attacks. Mages are best just put strong AOE spells on him and it will whittle him down. Also a rogue with high dexterity is great cause he/she is hard to hit. So use magic and bows and you should be able to take him out without dying, Just keep an eye on your health cause you don't want anyone to go down.
Old 04-27-2010   #7575
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I keep getting him to hardly any health then everyone just falls apart and dies... Although i haven't tried to beat him in about 3 months, might go back and try again
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote