Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2010   #1
Gideon
Newbie Member

Gideon is an unknown quantity at this point
How to switch from TBOGT to TLaD?(PSN DLC)

Hi guys,

Ok,i am currently playing TboGT and i want to play the original GTA IV or TLAD,how do i switch between them?I can't seem to find the option to switch anywhere,any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Go to Load Game, the game has an auto-save for each, if you haven't got a save for the others, then go to New Game and it will ask you what game to start.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Just start a new game in the start menu, it will let you choose which piece of content you want to start.

Otherwise, just load one of your old saves if you've already started.

Edit: OR just listen to Ash.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #4
Gideon
Newbie Member

Thx so far,
But I don't see the already saved games of the other episodes. I only see the saved games within the episode!
Old 04-25-2010   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
So you have already played The Lost and Damned or are you yet to start it?

Try starting a new game.
Old 04-25-2010   #6
Gideon
Newbie Member

I've already played the original GTA 4 and want to switch to my last saved game!
But I can't find it.

Last edited by Gideon; 04-25-2010 at 01:53 AM..
Old 04-25-2010   #7
victim

It should still be there, unless you saved your Ballad of Gay Tony save game over the top of it.
Old 04-25-2010   #8
Gideon
Newbie Member

Guys,

I found it, thx for the help.
The save games are divided, and at first it wasn't clear which one belongs to which episode.
After starting all the games and save them, you actually see in front of the save game the letters TLAD or TBoGT.
So it's that easy.
Thx for helping me out.