Old 11-23-2009   #1
mellis

mellis is an unknown quantity at this point
Modding GTA on the newst patch.

Ive tried the newest Spark IV and that seems to work fine, but i cannot edit the handling files or anything like that. Ive also tried the newest FileCheckFix 1.0.0.4 by Alexander Blade, but i keep crashing. Ive also tried using xliveless and the game wont even load with that in the game folder...

Has anyone got this working? and are there any in game trainers that work? modding the cars isnt much fun when you cant spawn them lol.
mellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010   #2
russallen
Newbie Member

russallen is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm getting the same here. I have the original game, bought in store, but it won't load if xlive.dll is on the root GTA IV folder. I've already completed the game and I'd like to use the 100% savegame file. =(
russallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #3
jotarou
Newbie Member

jotarou is an unknown quantity at this point
same problem here, i just posted a new thread on this patch 1.0.6.0 BEGGING people to tell me what to do

edit: i'm thinking that the patch is just too new and someone will find a way to mod again properly without reverting to previous patches. . . i think we all just have to wait. . .which sucks
jotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010   #4
holty22001
Newbie Member

holty22001 is an unknown quantity at this point
i just started modding gtaiv with the latest patch 1.0.6.0 you will need sparkiv 0.65, you will also need XLiveLess v0.999-beta1, and if you put this in the main folder u can spawn any vehicle Simple Native Trainer 5.3 if you go to www.gtainside.com you can get more information here :-)
holty22001 is offline   Reply With Quote