Old 04-19-2010   #7531
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on iPhone. Really cool that they ported this game onto the iPhone, but it fucking sucks that they changed the soundtrack to more modern stuff. Original one was fucking awesome.
Old 04-19-2010   #7532
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Just finished Bioshock 2, liked the ending a little better than the first even tho the whole game didn't feel as creepy or awe inspiring as the first did.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010   #7533
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold

This, Addams Family, on my Nintendo Entertainment System. I swear, the jumps and jump timing in this game sucks cock. It reminds me every time I play it nowadays, that as a little kid, I stood no chance in hell beating this fucking game, at all. The closest I have got non-emulator wise is probably the roof, and can only go across it once with Thing's protection. But, the second time, you're fucking fucked, you have to use Thing twice to get across the goddamn roof, and by the time you come back you've used that fucking cocksucker up. With all those fucking bricks randomly falling, it all looks the fucking same and there is hardly ANY time to dodge those fucking bricks when they fall, impossible to memorize the pattern. Also, when the bricks hit you, they knock you OFF THE FUCKING GODDAMN HOUSE. So, you fall to the fucking front door, and then, you have to go into the goddamn house again, through that fucking hallway to the fucking attic, THROUGH THE FUCKING ATTIC which is a REAL CUNT to get through at times, not really, but it slowly drains your life through each slip you make. THEN, you make it back to the fucking roof. After all that... YOU GET HIT BY A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BRICK AGAIN, because, you can't fucking tell which one of the fuckers will fall because IT ALL LOOKS THE FUCKING SAME, and... YOU FALL OFF THE FUCKING HOUSE AGAIN and have to start back at the front fucking door. Fucking horseshit.

These old controls are insanely durable, shame controls aren't built like this anymore, if this were a PS3/360 control, I would have already gone through about $600 worth of controls. Still using the same goddamn one to this day on the NES.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #7534
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Bad Company 2. Awesome when you get a good game going cos you can play for hours and you don't get put in a shitty lobby listen to people bitching at each other.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #7535
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Just finished Bioshock 2, liked the ending a little better than the first even tho the whole game didn't feel as creepy or awe inspiring as the first did.
Play through it a second time when you get a chance, I heard the ending is different wether you decide to harvest or rescue the girls, same deal as the first one.

I got the rescued ending, but havn't done a harvest playthrough yet.
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #7536
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
MW2, got YLOD. Well done Sony! I actually trusted you :/
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #7537
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
wait until you start taking the Malaria Pills, it was the most annoying aspect of that game and it always interrupted the fun
I'm done 54% and I hate those PILLS.
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #7538
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
100% on The Penal Zone now, and played through Final Fight again.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #7539
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Did a shitty 902 line round on New Tetris, compared to my unexpected 1651 last night.

I'll most likely (as in 95%) be getting a copy of the Tengen release of Tetris. Which makes be very happeh. I know that it is kind of rare, but I don't really give a shit about that, I've wanted an actual copy of this for ages, and I got it at a great price as well.

Old 04-20-2010   #7540
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Play through it a second time when you get a chance, I heard the ending is different wether you decide to harvest or rescue the girls, same deal as the first one.

I got the rescued ending, but havn't done a harvest playthrough yet.
Yea I heard the ending can change depending on if you spared or killed some of the NPCs like grace, stanley and gil alexander as well as how you deal with the little sisters.

I started prototype today, it was ok seems like its gonna get repetitive and boring soon but I'll prob still play through it.

I also picked up Trine on steam since it was only 5 bucks, played through a few levels on that. its pretty good.
Old 04-21-2010   #7541
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Either Final Fantasy, Ninja Gaiden, Galaga or Dragon Warrior 3 on my NES... don't remember which I played last, I think it was Dragon Warrior 3.
Old 04-21-2010   #7542
lillb
Casual User

Just played a couple quick games of MW2 to test out my new headset. So nice to be able to hear everything and I went 19-6 my last game so not too bad.
Old 04-22-2010   #7543
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
played The Lost and Damned PS3 version. (Just started)
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010   #7544
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Just Cause 2

I got about 70% overall progress, and about half the maps locations done so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Just played a couple quick games of MW2 to test out my new headset. So nice to be able to hear everything and I went 19-6 my last game so not too bad.
I got a new set of headphones last christmas, I can't even go back to my computer speakers after using them, the sound quality is just amazing and I hear way more then I did before.
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010   #7545
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Just Cause 2

I got about 70% overall progress, and about half the maps locations done so far.

I got a new set of headphones last christmas, I can't even go back to my computer speakers after using them, the sound quality is just amazing and I hear way more then I did before.
Yea i went with the cheaper ones that are just Stereo but they still sound pretty good and I was using my monitors built in speakers which are probably the worst things ever. I can actually heard footsteps and stuff in MW2 now.