Old 04-15-2010   #7501
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
GTAIV: EFLC on PC

Started Ballad of Gay Tony. Love it so far. :3

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010   #7502
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone on PS3, awesome to be back with the guys again.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010   #7503
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Beat TLaD story and got all TLaD trophies, now to work on EFLC trophies, then I'll do 100% for each of them (TLaD for second time actually).
Old 04-15-2010   #7504
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone, just beat it! Looking forward to the rest of the episodes, glad TellTale are doing these games on the PS3 now!
Old 04-16-2010   #7505
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Played the Skate 3 demo last night. Realistic mode is really hard to nail tricks, a simple trick with a grind on a rail, it'll take like ten tries lol But i find myself turning it off after the 20 minute limit.
Old 04-16-2010   #7506
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Tried out the Skate 3 demo too, and IMO it is a much needed improvement over its predecessors. On foot controls is MUCH better given it's very responsive and you actually run fast. Some of the new tricks are pretty cool and unique, like darkslides and underflips. Also tried out the Hardcore mode, and the most significant differences IMO was that you don't skate as fast and the game doesn't help you out with getting onto rails and ledges as much for grinding.

Really looking forward to its release, seems really promising.
Old 04-16-2010   #7507
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Just starting Oblivion again, thanks to Cyrix
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #7508
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Ballad of Gay Tony, FINALLY won LC Cage Fighting. Kicked my way to victory in the last round, took like 2 minutes for each opponent but was well worth it because they couldn't lay a finger on me!
Old 04-16-2010   #7509
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Red Dead Redemption
Bitch ... how is it?

Also, could you give us an idea of the size of the game area, unless you only got hold of a demo?
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #7510
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt View Post
theres an alternate ending?
yup on 360 you get the Enlightened achievement for completing the other ending

I last played Bioshock 2
not quite as magical as the first but still seems like a quality game and I'm enjoying it.
Old 04-17-2010   #7511
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, so playing Just Cause 2

369/368 locations... wait wut
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #7512
Ash_735

Final Fight on PS3!
Old 04-17-2010   #7513
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
TBoGT on PC, trying to get some mods up and running. InGame Trainer works, but all the menus are GTA IV/Niko specific, so the helicopters and APC can't be spawned
Old 04-17-2010   #7514
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
TBoGT on PC, trying to get some mods up and running. InGame Trainer works, but all the menus are GTA IV/Niko specific, so the helicopters and APC can't be spawned
I'm waiting for someone to come up with an ultimate declaration on how mods work with the DLC. I'm confused just thinking about it.
Old 04-17-2010   #7515
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I think it works the same. Kind of :/

I've installed it from the disc, and I now have Rockstar Games > GTA IV and EFLC

The GTA IV and EFLC folder are almost identical, except the EFLC has two more folders, TLaD, and TBoGT. I'm assuming those folders contain episode specific information. For example, the original GTA IV cars can be found in the EFLC folder, but then the bikes will be contained in the TLaD folder, and something in the .exe or one of the scripts will prompt the game to look in those folders for their episode exclusive content.

So far, I've managed to put the scripthook.dll and dsound.dll in the EFLC folder, and I'm assuming any mod in there will work for both episodes. It might work for only one episode if you put it in the appropriate subfolder, but im not sure. I'll try soon :/