Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2010   #16
WarDragon989
Newbie Member

WarDragon989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
Thanks I will do that soon. Right now I just see GTA IV Trophies (EPFLC Trophies are gone ).
On top of what Ash said, you also need to update your GTA4 to version 1.6 (your game should ask for the update automatically when you put GTA loads), after that they are viewable at your trophy collection bit.

But I am a bit preplexed by the all bronze situation, I mean I have played EOLC on 360 and at least 3 (TLAD: EasyRider, TBoGT: Maestro and Gold Star) should be at least higher then a bronze, other games have been able to do add silver and hell one even added a gold in DLC i believe =/

Ah well, I just have to accept that Rockstar are masocists after the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic thing =P
WarDragon989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #17
ThatArtGuy
Newbie Member

ThatArtGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Developers are given a certain amount of points to use for trophies. developers are given more points depending on the initial price of the game (DLC, PSN, or retail game). It is up to the developers to distribute these points how they see fit. As an example, they can give one gold, several silver, or a lot of bronze trophies. It is not always based on difficulty. Fat Princess had this problem as well. They wanted to have a lot of humorous trophies, so they had to make them all bronze because they didn't have enough points to allocate for gold or silver difficulties.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Frogger Returns has 1 silver and 3 gold trophies. All of which can be attained by playing the game in freeplay (infinite time and unlimited lives). You can get all of them in 15 minutes if you're slow.

TAG
ThatArtGuy is offline   Reply With Quote