Old 03-21-2010   #1
Zargogo
Newbie Member

Zargogo is an unknown quantity at this point
Post [Request] GTA IV Ideal Zombie Mod

I've seen a lot of zombie mods for GTA IV, but none of them are truly satisfying. I came up with an idea to make a good L4D type zombie mod, but I'm afraid I cannot create it. So I would like to ask this community to create it and take all the credit for themselves if they choose to do so. Read on if you want to see my idea.

I believe it's not so complex. You will need to disable police. There is already a mod which does that. You will need to make zombie skins which many people have already done. You will need to turn all of the pedestrians against Niko. You will also need to disable running for pedestrians. You will need to replace the zombie skins with the pedestrian ones. You will need to modify their stats too. (Bonus) To make it better, you can take your time and make the scenery look darker and more zombie-like if you know what I mean. You can also (as a bonus) mod the shopkeepers, hot dog stand people, etc.. So, what do you guys think? I think it will be great.

EDIT: Also, the zombies must have clothes on or they look wrong. They need only their skins changed (and I mean the skin on your bone skin).

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please, do bring to my attention any mistakes I've made for I don't know much about GTA IV or modding.

Last edited by Zargogo; 03-22-2010 at 05:28 PM..
Zargogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #2
Zargogo
Newbie Member

Come on, guys!
Old 03-30-2010   #3
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
No one is going to just jump and make you a zombie total conversion mod. If I knew anything about game modding, I would probably charge for requests like I do with software.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #4
Zargogo
Newbie Member

If someone wants to improve the already existing zombie mods, using my ideas, they can do that too. They don't HAVE to make a total conversion mod.