Old 12-14-2009   #16
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
You can have Quad SLI and you still won't get more than the main cards VMem.

It doesn't work like RAM does. You share the processing power not the memory
indeed, that will be a downside for me when I go SLI on my 260 eventually, instead of 1 card sharing 896MB, both cards will be shareing the primary card's memory. Especially when I run 1920x1080 in later games since I'm getting a new monitor soon.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 12-14-2009 at 07:04 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #17
KingmanRoss

KingmanRoss is an unknown quantity at this point
That's NOT because some has a crack or anything.It is because Rockstar was stupid for not putting in the choice as was done in previous games.It is really stupid for them to think a game is playable like that.Whoever was in charge of that portion of development of the game must have been drunk themselves.There is a mod that is like an additional view on another site.It follows your car,BUT,it is too wavy(drunk like) but it is better than nothing.Here is the readme and all you do is replace a line for whatever car you want it in.I know,you have to do it for each one,but.I have version 1.5 and also the Securom patch that Rockstar took offline for no-cd as my Rom drive suks.Just be carefull with the new view,u may get seasick,lol.

Replace in the vehOff.CSV. change the car name for what car you want it on.
do not forget to backup.

can find VehOff in gta4/common/data

VEHICLE [car name here] FIELD BONNET_FWD POS -0.002075 -4.006177 2.999341 ANGLES -0.400000 0.000000 0.000000 FOV 35.000000

Last edited by KingmanRoss; 03-26-2010 at 04:08 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
KingmanRoss is offline   Reply With Quote