Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2009   #106
Trickstar
ATM, Money

Trickstar is on a distinguished roadTrickstar is on a distinguished road
I just wanted to check up on that version feature. Are you having any luck yet?
Old 12-30-2009   #107
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
It's something that I would implement, as I coded the download system. It's not a huge priority at the moment, and we're working on other features for the site. To be honest I don't think it'll be happening anytime soon, we have no problem with authors uploading newer versions on top of older versions or just uploading new versions as separate mods.
Old 12-30-2009   #108
Trickstar
ATM, Money

Trickstar is on a distinguished roadTrickstar is on a distinguished road
Oh, ok.
Old 02-18-2010   #109
antony_moskow
Newbie Member

antony_moskow is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

cant find support gtagaming.com

links About, Feedback and Contact not working.

I cant uplaod my mod in gtagaming DB, very big size, 14.5mb. (15mb in 2010? its big file?)

I upload file on Rapide and attach link to mod page - admin, lol, just upload file with link.

HEAD ENABLE PLEASE!

Please find smart admin and fix my page mod - http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/upload/4234

Code:
Title -  Arcade 2.0
Author - antony_moskow
Category - Miscellaneous Mods
Author website - ---
Author email - slipknotweb2007@yandex.com
Description - The modification for GTA4. Change weapons sound to new.
Replaces - WEAPONS.ivaud, EXPLOSIONS.ivaud

File to upload  - http://rapidshare.com/files/352413465/arcade_2_0.rar.html
IMG mod - http://www.gtagaming.com/images/mods/1266502227_picmodmini.jpg

this task can handle even the 13 year old child.
antony_moskow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010   #110
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well if you're going to insult us for a Database error then I sir will not help.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010   #111
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony_moskow View Post
links About, Feedback and Contact not working.
Actually they work just as they should, intentionally set to "#" (nothing) because there is actually no page for those, they were just sampled links in the design for the layout. We assumed we would get around to actually making the pages, but nah.
Old 02-20-2010   #112
antony_moskow
Newbie Member

Ash_735

- I'm not insulting and stating a fact.

Slim Trashman

- HTML I know better than you.

Why do you torture people?

I upload my mod for the third time. And the third time your not smart admin loads the link to the mod and not his own. I have written in txt - "upload to the server please", its stupid guy just upload txt-file on server. In Russia for such people have special education, bring, it will help.

Waiting for the decision problem of describing in my previous post.

Ask not to breed senseless dialogues. I am interested in only the result. Nothing fantastic, I do not ask from you.

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...misc-mods/4234

Last edited by antony_moskow; 02-20-2010 at 12:41 AM..
Old 02-20-2010   #113
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Antony, your Rapidshare link is useless. You don't have a premium account so your mod can only be downloaded 10 times. I unapproved your mod because your download link doesn't work. If you send me a working URL in a private message I can upload the mod to our database for you, so that it's not on Rapidshare.

Будьте терпеливым и мы Вам поможем...
Old 02-20-2010   #114
antony_moskow
Newbie Member

sended.
Old 03-03-2010   #115
Dr.Shock
:!Warning!: Electrically Charged

Dr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enough
I have recently noticed that the site has changed how many post you have to have to be able to pm due to those rotten spammers and such I understand that this is helpful in stopping spammers but the problem that I have with it is I can no longer pm or even pm a admin if I notice some thing or have a question A pm admin option would be cool or maybe one of those things that you have to type a word or letters into before you can PM would be better but you guys know more about that stuff then me I am sure. Other than that thanks for a great site. also how many post do I have to have to pm again?
Dr.Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #116
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Dr. Shock I agree with you 100%, the post count prerequisite is more of a short term solution really, or at least it doesn't make for a good long term solution. I'm actually not sure how many it needs to be, but I'll look into it.
Old 03-03-2010   #117
Dr.Shock
:!Warning!: Electrically Charged

Dr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enough
thank you Slim thats why I love this site man you guys do a great job
Dr.Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #118
GenLK
Newbie Member

GenLK is an unknown quantity at this point
Upload

Hi

I want to upload a 8.7 MB large pack on this site and I am not able to. Whenever I fill out the upload site and click on upload, it loads, loads, loads and than nothing happens. I again see the upload side which is now clear of all I wrote and no kind of error messages like: too large or something like that.

Can anybody help ?
GenLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #119
rappo
Professional Dumbass

You can send it to me as an email attachment and I'll upload it to the site and mark you as the uploader so that you can edit the description whenever you want. Send the email to rappo11 at gmail.com - thanks!
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #120
GenLK
Newbie Member

GenLK is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
You can send it to me as an email attachment and I'll upload it to the site and mark you as the uploader so that you can edit the description whenever you want. Send the email to rappo11 at gmail.com - thanks!
Hey, that's really kind. Thank you mate !

I hope you'll like it.
GenLK is offline   Reply With Quote