Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2010   #31
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oh I know that, I mean just being able to mess around with such features while using mods in free mode on PC would make it twice as fun.
Old 01-29-2010   #32
Mikey098

Mikey098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i geuss lol, i wonder why theyre waiting till march to release it, are they having to start again with it being on a diff console or what
Mikey098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #33
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I think they are just waiting for the right time to release it. Near the summer seems logical although it may be released earlier and it will make me play GTA IV for another few months.

I have to ask, how does the parachute work, do you get one when you automatically enter a helicopter?
Old 01-29-2010   #34
Mikey098

Mikey098 is an unknown quantity at this point
In free modes there are base jump buildings scattered all over the map and when you walk into the marker it teleports you to the top, and you automatically start off with a parachute online, the marker thing sucks, i would have preffered making my own way up whether it was stairs or ladders or the window cleaner lifts(cant remembername lol) you get a lot off assholes waiting at the other side of the teleporter trying to kill u so you gotta jump off instantly before they get ya lol

WOOP 50th post haha
Mikey098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #35
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
I don't wanna be an a-hole and tell you all "I told you so" but im going to anyway

I TOLD YOU SO!!
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #36
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
HOLY FUCKING HELL!!! FUCK YESSS!!!!!
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #37
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Don't you guys think R* should more stuff like cars, or new songs. Some people won't buy it for PS3 when they already played it on an Xbox 360.
Old 01-30-2010   #38
VISALI

VISALI is on a distinguished roadVISALI is on a distinguished road
PS3 images

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

These are ingame images from PS3 version? I found these screens on SimplyGames. Click here.
VISALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #39
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Ecutioner View Post
I don't wanna be an a-hole and tell you all "I told you so" but im going to anyway

I TOLD YOU SO!!
So did a lot of other eager fans who wanted it on the PS3.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #40
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
Don't you guys think R* should more stuff like cars, or new songs. Some people won't buy it for PS3 when they already played it on an Xbox 360.
The idea behind releasing it on PS3 is not so people who have both consoles can buy and play it on the other. So no
Old 01-31-2010   #41
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Exactly slim I see Rockstar making a lot of money from this. There are a LOT of PS3 owners dying to play through these episodes. I miss the good ol' days when GTA III and Vice City were only on the PS2 and I was the coolest of all my friends for owning a PS2 and not an Xbox.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010   #42
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Not to mention the PC owners who will undoubtedly make some sick mods out of these.
Old 01-31-2010   #43
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
I cant wait to add Louis and johnny to my series.
Old 01-31-2010   #44
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
BUT MICROSOFT PAID 50 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS EXCLUSIVITY! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!?!?1 REEEEEH SONY SUCKS!!!!!!

Yeah didn't see this one coming. Glad I never actually bought a 360 to play these now, just borrowed a friend's. Awesome news, looking forward to being able to play them on GTA's home console
I was right on Rockstar News Wire some xbox 360 fanboy got mad at me for saying "We will get TBoGT and TLAD on the PS3". I'm glad Episodes from Liberty City is coming to PS3 finally!
Old 01-31-2010   #45
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah those hardcore 360 fanboys getting owned is the best part about this