Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2009   #16
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Well since its open again, has anyone noticed anything changed from the DLC that is different in EFLC? I know there are radio station changes. Just if there are some subtle changes added possibly?
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009   #17
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed in the manual some of the callers from the original GTAIV game are gone... Matt Pearson, the winner of the WKKT radio station contest to be in GTAIV was removed in EFLC... at least his name isn't in the manual. Also look at some of the peds and other credits. Some were removed.

EDIT: Upon looking through all of the credits, I see they only listed the additional things in the manual, not original GTAIV... odd. But I guess the credits reel would be far too huge to put in print then.
Old 11-12-2009   #18
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Well, at least some stuff is different. I'd like to think that the folks R* changed something in- game. You know, some minor detail that you would have to really explore to find. Like a change in grafitti in an alley or something. They know what kind of meticulous explorers most fans of the series can be.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Well, at least some stuff is different. I'd like to think that the folks R* changed something in- game. You know, some minor detail that you would have to really explore to find. Like a change in grafitti in an alley or something. They know what kind of meticulous explorers most fans of the series can be.
Yes, EFLC version is the better version of TLAD:
- TBOGT Map (Bahama Mama's Hercules, Maisonette 9, Ladders on Rotterdam Tower, Luis' parking spaces, etc appear in TLAD)
- Less compression on character textures (only slightly noticeable)
- Altered character animation so they look a little smoother
- Altered vehicle handling (up to now I've noticed on a few bikes and cars)
- Lost Clubhouse (when un-burnt down ) has better lighting
- Lost Clubhouse has better Night Lighting outside
- Cutscene changes and alterations (for TBOGT purpose really and some smaller ones)

They actually overhauled TLAD in many minor ways, which to be honest, kind of shits all over the people who got the DLC version as we got a worse off version.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote