Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2009   #16
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
One thing I would like to see as a change is the protagonist's status at the start. Maybe the individual could have a safehouse or two, some vehicles, a complete weapon set and decent amount of money. I know exploration is the key, but the scrounging for guns and money is getting a bit repetitive.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #17
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
I think it should take place in Brazil and you should be someone who has to rise and gain respect in a drug gang and then eventually take over and become really rich. optional would to let the crime ring fall apart but you still come on top. something like that I would like. would anyone else like that kind of thing??
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #18
vitamiins

vitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished road
I would love to have something similar to Vice City. I still think it was best GTA. There could be something same shining, bright and 80's, that's all I want. And of course great story line. Probably continuing Vice City. I mean, at the end of Vice City Tommy said to Kent something like: "it seems like begining of a great business", and then all ends. There are no much of Vice City in San Andreas. I mean, I am not pro on SA, I didn't play it much enough to talk about it, all I know about it's connection with VC is that there appears Kent Rosenberg already alone and poor, so it may mean that Tommy is dead or something. So, for me it would be perfect if next GTA would tell us about this period from Vice City to San Andreas, between 1986 and 1992. May be not in person of Tommy Vercetti, but some new dude who kills or sends Tommy somwhere that VC ruins. All I wanted to say is that I would like that they would make something hugelly connected with Vice City.
vitamiins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010   #19
daBizzle
Newbie Member

daBizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
i vote for Las Venturas (Vegas) for location. How rich could the storyline be? Not to mention the amount of potential side missions...(you gotta win a blackjack tournament to pay off a mob boss before he wacks you???) You kill a snitch and take him out to a "hole in the desert." Soooooo many possibilities!!!
daBizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010   #20
duaragan

duaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR Warrior View Post
I think it should take place in Brazil and you should be someone who has to rise and gain respect in a drug gang and then eventually take over and become really rich. optional would to let the crime ring fall apart but you still come on top. something like that I would like. would anyone else like that kind of thing??
Gta in brazil would be a cool idea. it would make more since for a civilians vs government story. Anybody see city of god or city of men?
Old 05-26-2010   #21
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Anticipating a new GTA. Brings out so many memories
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #22
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
I just want the protagonist to have a more personal stake in it all, not just everyone who has the money's bitch.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #23
GTA_Fan001

GTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished roadGTA_Fan001 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

i to would like to be packie in vice city just think about it niko could have a cameo in it even maybe a zombie vlad who knows

well.................... did you hear R* are working on Agent

Last edited by GTA_Fan001; 10-11-2010 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
GTA_Fan001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #24
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitamiins View Post
I would love to have something similar to Vice City. I still think it was best GTA. There could be something same shining, bright and 80's, that's all I want. And of course great story line. Probably continuing Vice City. I mean, at the end of Vice City Tommy said to Kent something like: "it seems like begining of a great business", and then all ends. There are no much of Vice City in San Andreas. I mean, I am not pro on SA, I didn't play it much enough to talk about it, all I know about it's connection with VC is that there appears Kent Rosenberg already alone and poor, so it may mean that Tommy is dead or something. So, for me it would be perfect if next GTA would tell us about this period from Vice City to San Andreas, between 1986 and 1992. May be not in person of Tommy Vercetti, but some new dude who kills or sends Tommy somwhere that VC ruins. All I wanted to say is that I would like that they would make something hugelly connected with Vice City.
They could do a present day Vice City, and have Vercetti the new boss, and some young gun working for him helping with the business. then have a bunch of new gangs, and one in rival of vercetti, and have vercetti die in a massive gunfight. and your character takes over the business and tracks down the gang and takes them out one by one. but have a twist in the middle where Vercetti wasnt the actual boss but a middle man to a bigger scheme. and the actual boss is working with the rival gang and had vercetti taken out because of his "take no shit" attitude. i dont know. i was just trying to build off something. alot of it is similar to gta anyway. so i dont know

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #25
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I just think there needs to be a new release somewhere on the horizon soon. I'm not married to one concept. I realized after playing IV for a little while that some change was good. There should at least be a teaser sometime soon to keep us on the hook.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #26
1thefool
Newbie Member

1thefool is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw on a russian forum that gta V is comming out next year, 15.1.2012
1thefool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011   #27
Lazarus
Newbie Member

Lazarus is on a distinguished roadLazarus is on a distinguished roadLazarus is on a distinguished road
brazil

i love the brazil idea except maybe some features would be worked differantly, like maybe (just throwing it out there) picking from having one of like four backgrounds and making a character?

or maybe set in a world where over a curtain amount of game time seasons pass?

locations are for sure very interchangable but also have a massive effect on gameplay.

my like for a destination would be "Russia" and maybe shed some more light on niko`s past.
some may dispute but i think he is the best GTA character yet.
Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #28
shez
Newbie Member

shez is an unknown quantity at this point
the next gta should be in london or california or it should be a part to of iv
shez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #29
duaragan

duaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished road
Brazil would be loads of fun or maybe even tokyo , I wish they weren't done with the 3-san andreas univers.

Id like to see a game about the guy in gta3 during his bank robbing days.
Old 11-01-2011   #30
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaragan View Post
Brazil would be loads of fun or maybe even tokyo , I wish they weren't done with the 3-san andreas univers.

Id like to see a game about the guy in gta3 during his bank robbing days.
Wouldn't Tokyo be a lot different then what we are normally used to? I thought cars in Japan are just these tiny little boxes..... idk if that would be much fun.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote