Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2009   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
The Official Wishlist Thread

Welcome to the official wishlist topic! Please feel free to post any and all ideas and desires you may have for the next game.

You may post any number of times, and do not have to keep a single list of everything and keep it updated. If something pops into your head, post it!

Although, if you have a lengthy, in-depth list of ideas, features, etc., you can feel free to create your own thread dedicated to your ideas for organizational purposes and to help maintain quality discussion.

Go wild! Any idea is a good one!
Old 10-29-2009   #2
Ketil
aka Frank Black

Ketil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished road
I want the Hydra jet back! Coolest vehicle in GTA SA.
Ketil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb

I want R* to take notes of what everyone has loved and hated about every GTA game to date. Then pick out the best stuff, use it, add on to it, and make a whole new game that has the great GTA feel we all look forward to.

+ I'm sure they'll come up with a great new story, so I'm not even worried about that. Maybe some closure on the older characters like Tommy, Claude, and CJ?

+ It's gotta be a large city, of course. With a few free and open areas to play around in. Runways, fields, golf course.. whatever! Now that we officially have multiplayer, these areas could be a lot of fun!

+ I want the variety of melee weapons from Vice back. Everything from knives and machetes to handyman tools and golf clubs.

+ New weapons I'd like to see are tasers (projectile kind), mace, paintball guns. Just goofy things to annoy peds with.

+ Also, bring back the heavy weapons. The hell with realism, make it FUN! Flamethrower and minigun. That's all I ask.

+ More aerial vehicles. Choppers are great, but planes are even better. Thank you R* for putting parachutes in TBoGT! Keep that! Next, how about some squirrel suit skydiving ?

+ A variety of street rides. Bring back bicycles, go karts, ATVs, and golf carts! Maybe add an amphibious vehicle? And what happened to monster trucks?

+ BADASS & FUN CHEATS

+ Car mods. A newer version of San An's.

+ Garages.

+ At least one SUPER safe house where you can store a ton of vehicles. Boats, cars, and aircraft.

+ Easier wardrobe selection. No more "Next... loaaaaad. Next... loaaaaaad." Either make it load instantly or just list it up like SA.

* And finally, the Deluxo. PLEASE! *

MULTIPLAYER

+ With the open arenas, I could see some awesome shootout action. I keep thinking of a paintball mode if there was a paintball gun added.

+ A way to search for certain games. Maybe a lobby system.

+ "Cheats On" option for free mode. The ability to show or hide games that use this in your search criteria.

Last edited by dokujitsu; 10-30-2009 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Multiplayer stuff... and cleaning up my wall-o-text
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
For me the following:

+ A Woodland area similar to what we had in GTASA. GTAIV's concrete jungle gets boring after a while.

+ More fun cheats. Ped Riots, Peds with Guns and similar we're taken out from GTAIV.

+ Overall the game should have more fun aspect to it, GTAIV was a little to serious for my taste.
Old 10-31-2009   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
+ Overall the game should have more fun aspect to it, GTAIV was a little to serious for my taste.
Major thing Rockstar needs to work on for the next GTA is combining the realism and fun. They've got realistic physics and graphics now, so just throw in some miniguns, jetpacks, and clowncars and you're set.

The way I see it, leaving the possibility open to do unrealistic things is more realistic than not allowing it at all.
Old 10-31-2009   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Major thing Rockstar needs to work on for the next GTA is combining the realism and fun. They've got realistic physics and graphics now, so just throw in some miniguns, jetpacks, and clowncars and you're set.

The way I see it, leaving the possibility open to do unrealistic things is more realistic than not allowing it at all.
Exactly. The game looks great, but being able to do all the off the wall stuff is what makes it fun. It's what made GTA. I would love the jet pack to return. Kinda like the SA one where you can hover, but I'd want to see a Rocketeer style one where you can take off. Fastest 'vehicle' in the game.
Old 10-31-2009   #7
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
Personally I think they should branch out and go to a different country like Brazil which is riddled with crime. Also I think they should bring back all the stupid goofy fun things from vice city and sa. like dokujitsu said. I also agree with everything else on his list especially car customization because I LOVE cars.
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #8
EarthCrisis

EarthCrisis is on a distinguished roadEarthCrisis is on a distinguished roadEarthCrisis is on a distinguished roadEarthCrisis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
+ More aerial vehicles. Choppers are great, but planes are even better. Thank you R* for putting parachutes in TBoGT! Keep that! Next, how about some squirrel suit skydiving ?

HHAHAHAHAAH for some reason I was picturing someone in an actual squirrel costume going skydiving. that would be sweet too.
Old 11-02-2009   #9
Tommy619

Tommy619 is on a distinguished roadTommy619 is on a distinguished roadTommy619 is on a distinguished road
* I wouldn't mind seeing a few different alternatives to parachuting
* Custom Cars is a must, i was disappointed this was left out of GTA IV
* Flame Throwers and some more other fun weapons like a Hammer
* Destructible buildings or to a certain extent so when you drive into a wall you can embed the vehicle in it for say a ram raid on a bank job
* Steal and sell cars to make money like on the first GTA
* More custom clothes like leather jackets for us metal heads
* Bring back some elements of San Andreas such as haircuts, tattoo's, body building but do away with having to maintain friendships and relationships.
* Custom Soundtrack
* More ways to make money such as become a hitman
* Ability to buy cars from the car showrooms and build a collection at a mansion or house you buy in game
* Buy Leer Jets and so on just to spend some of the money you acquire in game. There's no point in making the money if you haven't got anything but hookers to spend it on.
Tommy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #10
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
I want the things that were promised in GTA IV but were taken out last minute.
For example, hanging on to vehicles such as trucks and choppers

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #11
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
well i can only come up with some wishes for the next game for me gta 4 was awesome a game that i will play for years on and i really dont know what else it needs but i guess.

*more guns
*more melee weapons
* although ive gone past some of the outlandish things on gta i understand that some people love that stuff so maybe they can put jet packs and parachutes but just keep it out of the main storyline make it something you find i guess ( i couldent find the game fun if i was working for a mafia boss and he said steal a jetpack and kill 200 some people)
*make a brand new city or a mash up city rockstars excuse for this liberty city was that they wanted to do a direct representation of new york and the older liberty citys were just citys with an east coast feel vice city was all ready done with a direct representation of miami and san andreas of california and a little part of nevada so there excuse this time cant be a feel of a city.

*more dlc and for everyone although im not a fan at all of the ps3 and i truly hate the immature fanboyisim of video game consoles i still think ps3 users should get something this time around if anything just make it so they get it later like what they did with fallout 3.

* personally i would like the game to stay within the states and maybe do a 1970's chicago but whatever rockstar does i know will be excellent.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam B. View Post
What ever happened to climbing telephone poles?
Old 11-02-2009   #13
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
What ever happened to climbing telephone poles?
All I gave was an example, didn't say that was all there was

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I was just making an addition, not calling you out for missing it
Old 11-03-2009   #15
Tommy619

Tommy619 is on a distinguished roadTommy619 is on a distinguished roadTommy619 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam B. View Post
If you make Niko jump at a moving vehicle he grabs onto it and holds on.
I did it by a pure fluke when the larger taxi drove past me.
Tommy619 is offline   Reply With Quote