Old 10-22-2009   #1
LordChacko
Newbie Member

LordChacko is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face HELP!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I tried to find all the instructions i could, and it all went fine, except that everything i read said that all the files will be .ASI files or even sometimes an .ini or .dll. Though every single thing that I downloaded form this site, like 100% game, cars and other stuff are all .rar

If u know what to do HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Thanks!
LordChacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
.ASI/.ini/.dll will be script hacks or plug ins, most other mods will come in RAR files, use a program called WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract the game files (for example, models will be .wdr, textures .wtd) and you just simply replace the original files with the new ones, if they are in an archive then use a program such as OpenIV or SparkIV to open the archive, replace the files and then save.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009   #3
LordChacko
Newbie Member

LordChacko is an unknown quantity at this point
I extracted the files from the .rar file, but all i see is two text documents and a file that has no application to open it with, this is the 100% save game mod thing. So what do I do with this, do u know where I put the file in the whole GTA 4 folder?

Last edited by LordChacko; 10-23-2009 at 01:43 PM..
LordChacko is offline   Reply With Quote