Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2009   #1
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Things noticed in the trailer

So I've been looking at the new trailer and here are some things I've noticed:

0:06 into the trailer: Something that looks like nitrous. Might be just flames, I don't know for sure.

0:10 into the trailer: Luis is hanging onto a train, which appears to be on fire

0:33-0:34 Some car that looks like a Jaguar.

0:36 A shotgun I really like: The AA-12

0:39 and 0:41 Two shots from a new helicopter.

0:44-0:48 Something that looks like a cagefight

0:49-0:50 A golf kart

0:51-0:53 Some sort of cargo helicopter.

1:03 A P-90 machine gun

1:09-1:10 Skydiving, but we've seen that before

1:13-1:16 Parachute

I'll see if I can find anything else, but that's it for now.

Last edited by WiM; 09-01-2009 at 03:04 PM..
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
What about the fight club scene
Can't look up the time and take a screenshot
but hopefully its a repeatable mission/minigame
Old 09-01-2009   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
why the golf kart has me excited is beyond me... but i cant fucking wait to drive it
Old 09-01-2009   #4
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. I meant to put that in, but must've forgotten.

EDIT: Well, Rappo, ever since GTAC, I've been driving small vehicles like a golf kart around. They're just fun.

Last edited by WiM; 09-01-2009 at 03:06 PM..
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009   #5
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
at 0:54 you can see the one of the club names called "Bahama Mamas". that's just west of the star junction if i remember correctly.

Last edited by X-Ecutioner; 09-02-2009 at 05:15 AM..
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
not much new here but gametrailers put out a pop-block for this trailer
u can find it here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt...k-gta-iv/55519
Old 09-07-2009   #7
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I was freaking out when I saw this trailer. These are some of the things I was hoping would be in GTA IV. I am soooo thankful I've got a close friend that owns a 360 and is as infatuated with this as I am.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #8
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. I meant to put that in, but must've forgotten.

EDIT: Well, Rappo, ever since GTAC, I've been driving small vehicles like a golf kart around. They're just fun.
They are really fun to drive. One time me and another guy got some go karts in SA:MP and drove around the border of the whole map, making sure we visited every significant place. It was awesome .

Also, I'm wondering if they'll allow you to skydive online. That'd be sweet. Just imagine getting into a heli with a bunch of M249-wielding friends, then parachuting into some big crowded area and just opening up on cops and civilians.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #9
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
not much new here but gametrailers put out a pop-block for this trailer
u can find it here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt...k-gta-iv/55519
New backhanded Punch? LOL, I do that combo all the time with niko
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #10
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Luis also apparently has two outfits he can wear.
Also, lets hope he doesnt walk like he has a stick up his ass like Johnny.

Last edited by Tyler; 09-08-2009 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: had to add something
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #11
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Ecutioner View Post
New backhanded Punch? LOL, I do that combo all the time with niko
haha yea I thought so too
Old 09-08-2009   #12
ColdBloodBarrel
Stoned Cold Killer

ColdBloodBarrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Luis also apparently has two outfits he can wear.
Also, lets hope he doesnt walk like he has a stick up his ass like Johnny.
Man i hope theres more outfits. I dont understand why they wont add a ton of outfits, at least for multiplayer to have some variety. All there are is clothes from the russian shop its so dumb. I wish they added tons of stuff like suits and biker gear and whatever else so u can make gangs with friends an shit

and johnny does walk weird, its so hard to get into the game cause he stands so akwardly
ColdBloodBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #13
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Johnny's running animatiosn were akin to Tommy Vercettis in Vice City, watch them both, Johnny is like a next gen version of Tommy (in movement style).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #14
TrIp13G
Newbie Member

TrIp13G is an unknown quantity at this point
I mentioned this in the news article, but I'm almost completely damn certain that the Bullet will make it's next-gen debut, as you can see a blue car that looks an awful lot like the Ford GT being driven by Luis while he's on the train tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBloodBarrel View Post
Man i hope theres more outfits. I dont understand why they wont add a ton of outfits, at least for multiplayer to have some variety. All there are is clothes from the russian shop its so dumb. I wish they added tons of stuff like suits and biker gear and whatever else so u can make gangs with friends an shit

and johnny does walk weird, its so hard to get into the game cause he stands so akwardly
He walks like that because of his bow-legged-ness. He is a biker, after all.

Last edited by TrIp13G; 09-08-2009 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
TrIp13G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #15
skivihug
Newbie Member

skivihug is an unknown quantity at this point
I accept: new here but gametrailers put out a pop-block for this trailer
skivihug is offline   Reply With Quote