Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2009   #46
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Personally - and I know this sounds weird, I would prefer it if they simply ditched Liberty City and moved the DLC to Vice City, or atleast a mission in another city, like the one in San Andreas.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #47
Hoodlum
Newbie Member

Hoodlum is an unknown quantity at this point
A lot more weapons like switchblades and sine luis is rumored to be in a fight club, an online minigame where you can bet on people aswell.
And anyways why argue about Pitbull! He sounds Good.

I'd also like to see actual hair in multiplayer customisation.
Hoodlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #48
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
Submarines!
chainsoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #49
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsoar View Post
Submarines!
ok! ...but it's best , i think if it where a mini-sub that would make it faster , say it's a govt. proto-type that's powered by a secret new fuel...ehh?

also , a return of a Nu but highly improved version (rockets,mini-gattlin gun,etc; k) )of the LiL willy , because R* did not develope that easy to get into tite spots lil heli ...ehh?

Last edited by FG; 08-08-2009 at 12:05 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #50
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I hope that they include even more vehicles and that the prison bus would be a spawnable vehicle!

OT: The cheat 443-667-9098 didn't work!
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009   #51
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
i wanna see some more cars,and some car customization. Also it would be really sweet if you could go in more buildings and if they brought back the ability to purchase homes and other forms of property. like in San Andreas. oh yeah they should put some planes or at least more helicopters in TBOGT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osheem View Post
Can I wish that it comes out for Ps3?
TBOGT isnt going to come out on ps3 or maybe even pc to soon because xbox paid R* to make these downloads and therefore they get the exclusive rights to the DLC. sorry guys

Last edited by Classified; 08-12-2009 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #52
~Reaper AK-47~
GTA addict.
Newbie Member

~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road~Reaper AK-47~ is on a distinguished road
If Microsoft have the rights that means PC owners are allowed to dream

I want improved Multiplayer, I want Annihilators back! More weapons and the parachute to be able to be used outside the mission.
~Reaper AK-47~ is offline   Reply With Quote