Old 08-27-2009   #1
RIPpo
Professional Dumbass

RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.RIPpo is a God.
Trailer coming Tuesday + Skydiving?!?

On the newly designed Rockstar News Wire, it has been announced that the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City will be released on Tuesday September 1, 2009. The trailer will be featuring the first footage of this fall's upcoming GTA IV DLC The Ballad of Gay Tony!

As a massive teaser, Rockstar Games decided to include the following trailer frame reel in the news post:

It definitely appears to be Luis skydiving - could this be a new feature included in the upcoming DLC? Hopefully the trailer will clear it up! As always we'll be updating you the moment the trailer is released, so stay tuned on Tuesday.
RIPpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009   #2
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Wow, this looks really exciting I can't wait to see the trailer although Sky diving wasnt exactly on the list of things I wanted from TBOGT it will be great to see someone sky diving over liberty.
Old 08-27-2009   #3
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
lets hope it's a little better than SA.
i hope it has the ragdoll physics, and you get a higher limit to reach.
Old 08-27-2009   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
prob gonna be part of a mission
maybe you'll also be able to bring a parachute up in a helicopter or plane(if they add some) so you can bail midair and parachute down.
while like Jaytow, it wasn't a feature that I was hoping for it could add some fun (jumping off the tall buildings and what not)

I'm hoping that they'll add a few more enjoyable activities like the rumored fight club.
Old 08-28-2009   #5
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
prob gonna be part of a mission
maybe you'll also be able to bring a parachute up in a helicopter or plane(if they add some) so you can bail midair and parachute down.
while like Jaytow, it wasn't a feature that I was hoping for it could add some fun (jumping off the tall buildings and what not)

I'm hoping that they'll add a few more enjoyable activities like the rumored fight club.
Yeah, something like the Saints Row 2 activity, except improved a bit more. That was one of my favorite activities. If skydiving might be part of this DLC, I wonder what other things they could include.

Can't wait to see the trailer, too. Pretty excited for this.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009   #6
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Rockstar Games are putting back the stuff they took out from past Grand Theft Autos.
Old 08-28-2009   #7
Gash_735

Gash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeGash_735 has a reputation beyond repute
They never took stuff out of GTA IV, GTA IV was a new engine so the game was done from scratch, a better sentence would be "They are putting features in the game that were in previous GTA Games".
Gash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #8
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
They never took stuff out of GTA IV, GTA IV was a new engine so the game was done from scratch, a better sentence would be "They are putting features in the game that were in previous GTA Games".
That's what I meant.
Old 08-31-2009   #9
ColdBloodBarrel
Stoned Cold Killer

ColdBloodBarrel is an unknown quantity at this point
all i can say is it better not be part of a minigame It should be like the parachute in SA
ColdBloodBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #10
Hellfire

Hellfire is an unknown quantity at this point
I've come across an interesting picture. I can't tell if the game on that monitor is GTA. Is that a horse in GTA? PETA are going to be mad.

Edit: Ah nevermind, just remembered about Red Dead Redemption.

Last edited by Hellfire; 08-31-2009 at 12:19 PM..
Hellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #11
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like the GTA hud. But there quite a few games with the same HUD/Map element design. Not to mention it could be shoped on there. Or the game you mentioned
Old 08-31-2009   #12
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
it's RDR. the player is riding a wagon while a NPC is there on the side of the road on his horse.