Old 08-24-2009   #196
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah. Fuck!
lol

Are you talking about how areas of the world are covered with fire and some places have cracks in them?
The could possibly be because as he caused the cataclysm from rising from Deepholm it shook the entire earth. Cracking certain parts of the land (Barrens). The shit on fire is from him flying over it, well, the burned stuff in Wetlands. Everything probably caught fire from the cracks spewing out magma.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #197
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Just started thinking, and this expansion will be awesome as fuck.
Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #198
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
is it free? like a patch?
Old 08-24-2009   #199
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
$39 I'm sure. Just as the others were.

Patches are free, we get about 5-6 per expansion. Some bigger than others. Meaning some may only have class changes and small hotfixes, other will have a new dungeon, more phat loot, new mounts, etc.
Old 08-24-2009   #200
Zero
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
Just started thinking, and this expansion will be awesome as fuck.
Seriously.
fur realz

I was pretty excited in TBC to have the new races and Outland. With Wrath, I was happy with the way the game was looking (Northrend) and how lore-driven the story was. Now with Cataclysm, basically every single part of the expansion looks amazingly awesome. Like, seriously. I can't think of anything involved in the expansion that -- Oh no wait. Worgen feet and run animation. That's going to put a damper on things if it goes through.

Excited to see their dances 'n such.
Old 08-24-2009   #201
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah. Fuck!
lol

Are you talking about how areas of the world are covered with fire and some places have cracks in them?
The could possibly be because as he caused the cataclysm from rising from Deepholm it shook the entire earth. Cracking certain parts of the land (Barrens). The shit on fire is from him flying over it, well, the burned stuff in Wetlands. Everything probably caught fire from the cracks spewing out magma.
yeah but dragon cuming all over azeroth sounds cooler.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #202
Zero
Veteran Member

Yeah, if you're gay.
Old 08-24-2009   #203
Zero
Veteran Member

Old 08-24-2009   #204
Zero
Veteran Member

Old 08-24-2009   #205
Zero
Veteran Member

Dexter - Season 4 Preview

Snap! Lundy is back.
Also.
John Lithgow.
Old 08-24-2009   #206
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
John Lithgow... what
Old 08-24-2009   #207
Zero
Veteran Member

Here I'll do the work for you.
Old 08-24-2009   #208
Zero
Veteran Member

Saved some names for Cataclysm.

So far I have:
Worgendruid
Worgenmage
Bloodsail
Buttfrost

Chances are I won't leave those Worgen[class] ones like that. Need to think of a name. I want 2 Worgen and 2 Goblin.

Bloodsail would be great. Because then I can get the Bloodsail Admiral title, lol. Bloodsail Admiral Bloodsail. Then create a Guild named Admiral. It's awesome.

I also deleted my Priest (27) and Rogue (65). I tried a few times to get back into playing my Rogue, but he's sat untouched for more than a year. It was time.

So that'll be my second Goblin. A Rogue.
Old 08-24-2009   #209
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I got retbull and bubblekoe reserved for my Tauren Paladin, haven't decided which one I'll use yet.

No idea for a name for my worgen/goblin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #210
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah, if you're gay.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote