Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2009   #46
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
ok if anyone doesent buy this on the basis of it being gay or because they dont want to play as a gay character or they dont want gay shit on there 360 they need to get shot in the face a multitude of times and then beaten with a bat. why? because they are the biggest piece of living shit on this earth and dont have the right to breath air.
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009   #47
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
ok i dont know if this has already been discovered but i been playing GTA4 over again (ps3) and this time around Ive noticed how strongly all 3 stories intertwine with each other.
For example,
the mission with Ray where you pick up the diamonds in the garbage truck, Lucas says the bikers stole them from some nightclub owner (i assume thats a mission in TLAD)

Jumped on the LCPD Website in game and found gay tony's details, like he owns a club called Maisonette 9 or something like that. He owns another but i cant remember the name. Anyone found these clubs? i only assume it would be somewhere as someone found the lost clubhouse in the original GTA4.

Without trying to sound like a captain obvious, its fair to say Rockstar had the DLC stories plan straight from the get-go. Which bring me to another point thats been brought up in a different section of the forums
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote