Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2009   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Introducing GTA4-Mods.com, a new portal for GTA IV downloads

I'm proud to introduce to you a new site added to the GTAGaming family: GTA4-Mods.com! After a little over a month of designing and programming by Slim Trashman and myself, we're very happy with the final result: a portal to all things GTA IV mods including vehicles, scripts, tools, tutorials, mod videos and more!

The site was created in order to better organize our GTA IV mod content, which will still be available in our download database. GTA4-Mods.com uses most of the same data as GTAGaming, pulling user uploads straight from our download database and showing them in a more convenient manner for those interested in mainly mod downloads.

A couple of the new features that GTA4-Mods.com brings to the mod download experience is the addition of comments, which allow you to post feedback and also get support right on the mod download page, and videos, which allow you to post and view YouTube videos created to show off a particular mod. The video addition form can be accessed on any mod page at GTA4-Mods.com.

The best part is that you can log in with the same username and password that you use here at GTAGaming! You won't even be asked for a username and password if you're already logged into GTAGaming, so movement between the two sites is practically seamless. If you're not already a member, though... what are you waiting for? Support our community by registering now!

Check out GTA4-Mods.com for yourself to see and use all the new features! We hope you'll enjoy the new site and also help spread the word.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #2
Classified
Top Secret

Classified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura aboutClassified has a spectacular aura about
That is a really awesome website it will be a lot easier to download mods and it also looks really good. nice job rappo and slim!
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, should give other competing sites a run for their money.
Old 08-18-2009   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Anyone who likes design plz fav on deviantART

http://slimtrashman.deviantart.com/a...Mods-133904709
Old 09-14-2009   #5
Kel-F
Per essere, o non essere.

Kel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enough
OOo, very nice work Rappo! I'm visiting. Though I don't have GTA IV, I like it. I need to do major upgrades to my PC for IV.

Graphics Card, New board etc. :/
Old 03-24-2012   #6
Mattman24
Newbie Member

Mattman24 is on a distinguished roadMattman24 is on a distinguished road
How do I make this mods work on my computer. I get them downloaded but I can open them to use them in the game.
Mattman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #7
Omega
Newbie Member

Omega is an unknown quantity at this point
How does this work?

I have been trying to install the mod loader for 4 days. I tried to downgrade my GTA4 game but the download downloads then opens my steam account for some odd reason?. I admit that i'm not real computer literate but I have followed all the instructions I could find Can anyone help me?
I am using Windows Vista and steam to try to install on. I would be real greatful! Omega.
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012   #8
devakinandan
Newbie Member

devakinandan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile HI

Hi,

Any PS3 Mods their are only PC MOds, Vechicle, Weapon, Etc.

I need PS3 Mods, Vechicle Pack, Weapon Etc. Can u help me regarding this issue.
Kindly send me mail devakinandanverma@gmail.com
devakinandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012   #9
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Sorry no, they're for PC only
Old 10-02-2012   #10
XenmorphAlien
GTA IV Digimon Guilmon Mods Only
Newbie Member

XenmorphAlien is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you make Digimon GTA IV Mods on PC??
XenmorphAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #11
US_NAVYAIRFORCE
US_NAVYAIRFORCE
Newbie Member

US_NAVYAIRFORCE is an unknown quantity at this point
how you get the mods
US_NAVYAIRFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013   #12
victor2001
Newbie Member

victor2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
como eu fasso para jogar?
victor2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #13
pTeronaut
Newbie Member

pTeronaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Not sure whether this is the correct place to post this,

As of the last couple of days, my copy for Firefox 19.0.2. (Win 7 x64, SP1) is reporting GTA-mods.com as an attack site.

I can still get to the still to get the goodies, although I am unsure whether the report is a false postive, maliicious report or postive due to a hack.
pTeronaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013   #14
XxXMaTtXxX
LagYou2Deadzors
Newbie Member

XxXMaTtXxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pTeronaut View Post
Not sure whether this is the correct place to post this,

As of the last couple of days, my copy for Firefox 19.0.2. (Win 7 x64, SP1) is reporting GTA-mods.com as an attack site.

I can still get to the still to get the goodies, although I am unsure whether the report is a false postive, maliicious report or postive due to a hack.

Google Chrome also reported this... coincidence or not... someone attempted to hack my RuneScape account.

Luckily, I had Jagex Guardian enabled.
Old 04-04-2013   #15
earljanxxx09
34R1

earljanxxx09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, this is also happening on my Chrome. I hope this gets fixed soon.