Old 08-07-2009   #1
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

Kingofshanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Car bomb mod - question to rappo

Hello rappo I enjoy using the car bomb mod , but I have a question that is a request and want to know if it possible.

Would it be possible to make it that you can detonate the bomb by dialing a number like 5 or a friend ? or could you create a ini file so it would be possible to change the key for it. Thank you for your reply.
Kingofshanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I could definitely make an INI file so you can change the key, but I'll look into the phone number thing. I didn't know how to do that but I recently saw an ASI mod that activates when you call a phone number, so I'll ask the author if he can help me out!
Old 08-07-2009   #3
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

Thanks so much. I was using the carbomb mod yesterday to set off a chain reaction and was trying to press shift+F3 and end up activating something else.
Old 08-08-2009   #4
zepter99
TU-77-UH

zepter99 is an unknown quantity at this point
how to hail the taxi from Xbox 360 controller at PC?
which button to press when saw taxi pass?
thx very appreciated
zepter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009   #5
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepter99 View Post
how to hail the taxi from Xbox 360 controller at PC?
which button to press when saw taxi pass?
thx very appreciated
it is not the section for your question but anyway you can stop and ride in taxis by pressing LB, and there cant be a passenger in the taxi and if there is then go to it when its stopped and hold Y, then you will throw the passenger out and get in as a passenger in the taxi. There isn't a specific place you have to be it should work from pretty much anywhere.
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009   #6
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Kingofshanks: it might be a while before I can make all the changes that I want to make to this mod. If you let me know what keys you want to have then I could give you a new version right away, with those keys hard-coded.
Old 08-10-2009   #7
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Kingofshanks: it might be a while before I can make all the changes that I want to make to this mod. If you let me know what keys you want to have then I could give you a new version right away, with those keys hard-coded.

Ok Cool Thanks Rappo. It would be cool to have page up to place bomb and page down to detonate. Thank you once again and can't wait to see the new updates you have planned .
Old 08-11-2009   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Here you go man: http://www.gtagaming.com/files/gtaiv...PageUpDown.asi
I haven't tested it out so let me know if it doesn't work
Old 08-12-2009   #9
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

thanks rappo. I have tried it and I couldn't get it to work. I put it in the main folder and tried and then into the scripts folder.
Old 08-13-2009   #10
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Sorry about that, I didn't compile it in "release mode" hopefully this works http://www.gtagaming.com/files/gtaiv...PageUpDown.asi
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009   #11
Kingofshanks
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Sorry about that, I didn't compile it in "release mode" hopefully this works http://www.gtagaming.com/files/gtaiv...PageUpDown.asi
Thank you Rappo it works great now. It is much easier pressing single buttons instead of shft +. Thanks again