Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009   #1
SGFProductions

SGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished road
Subaru Impreza Mod Video (Advertising Style)

So i did this little video. Tried to make it advertising style. Hope you'll like it.

Also, make sure to check out this video. It's a quick look of the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R and the Toyota Supra MKIV 1995.

SGFProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
yeah those mods are cool, I'm already using them but the BIG bug of each mod is they take less damage than their original ones, I think Oleg has started finding the solution
Old 07-10-2009   #3
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
That Nissan Skyline looks kick ass.
Old 07-10-2009   #4
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
The Skyline is AWESOME!!! I'm curious... how is the modelling done??? What are the steps?

Cos since SA, these models are actually perfect. The sort of graphics you'd expect in Forza. T

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #5
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Hey, good work on the video!

I edit videos, and man, I must say, that's some good editing, although pretty simple. The blur could be done better though. Keep it up!!! I've always enjoyed your videos, you're up there with Ultra Ben Buja, man .
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #6
SGFProductions

SGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished roadSGFProductions is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Hey, good work on the video!

I edit videos, and man, I must say, that's some good editing, although pretty simple. The blur could be done better though. Keep it up!!! I've always enjoyed your videos, you're up there with Ultra Ben Buja, man .
Thanks a bunch.

Yes, it's pretty simple editing. Anyways, Ben Buja and me actually speak with each other almost every day. I'm not supposed to say this but he just got the PC version of GTA IV and i'm helping him with some stuff right now.
I think you'll see his next stunt montage edited with the PC Video Editor! ;-)

-SGFProductions.

SGFProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #7
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
The Skyline is AWESOME!!! I'm curious... how is the modelling done??? What are the steps?

Cos since SA, these models are actually perfect. The sort of graphics you'd expect in Forza. T
If im right, these models were already made for GTASA, probably a few months ago, they were then modified and converted into WTD/F format using the new zmodeler.
So basacly any vehicle that was made for GTASA has the potential to be converted into GTAIV
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #8
Carboy93

Carboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished roadCarboy93 is on a distinguished road
sweet video nice work
Carboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009   #9
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
If im right, these models were already made for GTASA, probably a few months ago, they were then modified and converted into WTD/F format using the new zmodeler.
So basacly any vehicle that was made for GTASA has the potential to be converted into GTAIV
yes that's the thing they all did (?) for GTA-IV
Old 07-11-2009   #10
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGFProductions View Post
Thanks a bunch.

Yes, it's pretty simple editing. Anyways, Ben Buja and me actually speak with each other almost every day. I'm not supposed to say this but he just got the PC version of GTA IV and i'm helping him with some stuff right now.
I think you'll see his next stunt montage edited with the PC Video Editor! ;-)

-SGFProductions.
Wow, neat.

I aspire to be somewhere up there with you guys, some day, when I fix my PC... :/

But anyway, really good entertainment material you guys produce with GTA IV, it's really great.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009   #11
nataskapaus
Brucie baby

nataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished road
I always thought that mods looked too good for SA since there poly count was like 10 times the original model, but these look like they fit in very well.
nataskapaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009   #12
zepter99
TU-77-UH

zepter99 is an unknown quantity at this point
waw y drive like nuts not even crash to others vehicle
i cant even do tat hehe...
maybe a little bit practice i recon..