Old 07-28-2009   #1
Xeonon
VCO Scripter

Xeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished road
Post The Lost Island [VLE MAP]

Hi everybody, Im just releasing my first VLE made map. It has a total of around 57 objects and its quite the adventure. Sure its bland and empty but you can find use of it. Nothing like another island for Vice City! This island has a bridge straight to it from downtown. It also has over 15 shady trees for hot days! And a nice relaxing bench to sit on while listening to the peaceful sound of the ocean and the water fountain.

Note: The light house interior was extremely hard to get in. So there is no interior in the light house. Which is why you cant reach the door. Thx.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YGHL0HJL

Instructions!

1. Simply locate your VLE Files Folder.
2. Open Game Mode.
3. Drop the Objects.txt into the Gamemode folder.
4. Restart your server and boom it should be there!
5. Ask any troubleshooting questions here. Im here to help!
Xeonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #2
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I watched him make a lot of this, and I can personally say it's a great island. Really fits into VC quite well.

Good job, Xeo.

-JCMercenary

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #3
Xeonon
VCO Scripter

Xeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished roadXeonon is on a distinguished road
I wish I could get a light in that light house
Old 07-28-2009   #4
Cachibache
`I rule this town now: MEŽ

Cachibache is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Job!
()
Old 07-28-2009   #5
PlayerX
Battlefield VCO Scripter

PlayerX is an unknown quantity at this point
nice Xeonon, I need a full list of objects, if not much to ask.
-=| irc.gtanet.com - #PlayerX - #vco |=-
-=| irc.project-apollo.co.uk - #PlayerX - #battlefield.vco - #battlefield.vicecity - #Agressive.vc-mp |=-
PlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #6
Xeonon
VCO Scripter

Your asking me for a full list of ids when you could easily download it yourself and look at the list?