Old 07-26-2009   #1
Jakkq
Newbie Member

Jakkq is an unknown quantity at this point
ASI Not Working!

Well I am certain I am doing everything correctly, just like the readmes' and all state, but I still cannot get an ASI to work. I've been able to start up the game a few times without it stating it has stopped working, but it either takes a really long time to load the game up cause it's real laggy, or it just freezes the game, and I have to end it via Task Manager. Some ASI's such as FirstPersonDriver I have been able to add and the game loads up just fine, but then the ASI still does not work, even after turning it on and such.
Jakkq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
what version of GTA IV are you using? and can you list out which ASI mods you are trying?
you should also make sure you have the latest scripthook in your main GTA IV folder: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/tools/2942
Old 07-26-2009   #3
Jakkq
Newbie Member

I have the latest version of IV. I have dsound.dll, g4mhook.dll, scripthook.dll, and a filecheck.asi

I add the ASI's to the IV directory as well. The ASI's I have tried so far include, FirstPersonDriver, Bank Robbery, and the latest ProVehicleSpawner. Non of them have worked.
Old 07-26-2009   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
try removing g4mhook.dll
Old 07-26-2009   #5
Jakkq
Newbie Member

Unhappy

Still nothing...
Old 07-27-2009   #6
sjaak327

sjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished road
Post asilog and scripthook.log files.
sjaak327 is offline   Reply With Quote