Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2009   #1
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
What's the stance on helicopter mods?

Hey, I don't mod, I just use them, but I was just wondering with the sudden ability to make new cars for the game... Is it the same thing for making helicopters?

I was thinking on the same length of making a helicopter carrier and using the same animation as getting on the bus for the back of the heli or something, could create some lethal games online with this.
Old 07-26-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
yeah i'm pretty sure that making a car and helicopter mod have the same process, not really sure why people have been focusing solely on cars. the only person who has been making other types of vehicles has been Switch Designs - he recently made a jetpack that replaces the helitours maverick: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...icle-mods/2936
Old 07-27-2009   #3
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I'm curious; what's the procedure for making a vehicle mod? Is there a video or photos I can look at?

CB is offline   Reply With Quote