I finally finished the map... This is only v.1 but there are still LOTS
of additions to Vice City such as:
- New building, row of shops & cafe type in Downtown
- 4 palm trees on the Strip towards downtown & a water fountain in the pool outside of the hotel, all near the biker bar. Also two new piers can be found behind the biker bar
- A bunch of tools across the road from the bank
- A new neighborhood behind Sunshine Autos. It took me 3 days of frustration to make, so enjoy it lol
- 3 new billboards around Ryton Aide, 1 being just above the stores entrance and the other two are next to the bridge
- 2 new apartments across the road from Hooker inn, along with a new billboard and a row of trailers behind the Pay N Spray located in the docks
- A new row of apartments, just across the road from Ken Rosenburgs office and next to the safe house in single player
- Just around the corner of Ken Rosenburgs is a building
- The construction site just next to the entrance of Starfish Island has been built up too look as though some progress has been made, but is still in construction
- A new hotel near Colonel Cortez's pier
- A shipwreck on Ocean Beach, next to rocks, not too far from the light house.
- Loads of new vegetation
- 202 objects in total
I have done my best to cover up any flaws within the map but if you find a bug such as a floating object, let me know and I will fix it up in the next version.
Any feedback, questions, requests & ideas are welcome.
The map is attached below and ready for download, enjoy
v.2 will have more additions to v.1 and will be out once VC-O RC2 is released. Check the 'NEW VC Work In Progress' thread for updates on v.2