Old 07-21-2009   #1
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

vadik123a can only hope to improve
i need help plise???

somabdy can help to me i have problem when i try to do the better blood mod !!

if somabdy can help im ther!

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-21-2009 at 05:13 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
vadik123a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
you want to install it right? so I'm the author of it! simply copy and paste the "fxprojtex.wtd" and "peddamage.wtd" files into "Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\textures", that's all.

DON'T FORGET TO CREATE BACKUP!
Old 07-21-2009   #3
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

wait i did this then i save it and it type wahs cant save it in error mesagge

i use spark iv 6.2.2

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-21-2009 at 05:23 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-21-2009   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
ok, close SparkIV and install them manually as I explained in my last post
Old 07-21-2009   #5
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

yeah i did this but

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
you want to install it right? so I'm the author of it! simply copy and paste the "fxprojtex.wtd" and "peddamage.wtd" files into "Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\textures", that's all.

DON'T FORGET TO CREATE BACKUP!

i did this but it type after this wahs cant save it

i usee spark iv 6.2.2

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-21-2009 at 05:26 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-21-2009   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

well I can't understand what you are saying. to avoid the error, do not use SparkIV, just copy & paste into "Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\textures", there wouldn't be any error

also can you take a picture of that error? or write it here?
Old 07-21-2009   #7
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

sec i will telll you how it going

i open spark iv then i click on browse i go to texures i click on the files then i click import and i import the files wahs i downloaded

then i clcik save and it type error wahs cant save it

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-21-2009 at 05:28 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-21-2009   #8
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

what does the error say? can you take a picture?
Old 07-21-2009   #9
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

could not save the archive

you can tell me how to do it

it say could not save the archive in the red error mesagge.

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-21-2009 at 05:34 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-21-2009   #10
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

it seems you can't use SparkIV for this. close SparkIV then just copy "fxprojtex.wtd" and "peddamage.wtd" and paste them in "Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\textures"

I SAY AGAIN, DO OT USE SPARKIV, install them manually as I said above
Old 07-21-2009   #11
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

ohhh ok i did it thx aniway for the help i did waht you say i get in to c/progrom files/gta iv/pc/texures/and i repalces it thx man .

ty agin

Last edited by vadik123a; 07-21-2009 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 07-21-2009   #12
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

your welcome sir, I hope you enjoy my mod
Old 07-21-2009   #13
vadik123a
D@rk$hadow

WoW nice mod man you use this mod too??