Old 07-19-2009   #1
Josheh
Newbie Member

Josheh is an unknown quantity at this point
Myths Mod ?? "IDEA?"

First of all, I've posted this on gtaforums and here, P.S. Wow GTAForums is shit, Maybe I'll just stay to this site, Mod locked my topic told me to put it in a pin topic and did f all about it, They could have moved it for me, Stupid ass gtaforums.

Thought I might have better luck posting it on 2 different sites, Anyway:

Hey Guys, I know it's stupid but I've been doing a lot of googling about myths like "Rat Man" and stuff like that, And it got me thinking...

It seem's a lot of people like to search for these myths, they are popular on youtube, Now bare with me here, What about having a GTA 4 Modification allowing Curtain Myths But make it VERY VERY VERRRRRRY hard to find? Obviously the "Rat Man" myth is probably fake, But we could make a mod that puts a ratman NPC or something in the game, Make it live in the sewers, But some how only make it show up very rarely are comletely random times?

(Make it more fun by actually being able to be attacked and killed by this creature? And if you die by it you loose all your money, Weapons And even your clothes? Would be funny to be naked "Naked Skin"??? or maybe ave a robe on from the hospital when you leave, LOL

As in if we wanted too, we could search for hours apon hours Just looking for the "Rat Man" / Mod someone makes ?

You could do it for quite a few things, Ghosts, Animals in the sea like a shark that is very very rare to find, Just Making some sort of "Seeking Myths" type modification where it's actually possible to seek and look for something in this giant city.

No Shooting, No running around like a crazed maniac with a baseball bat, Just nice site seeing while trying to hunt down stuff in the game that the mod lets.....

Surely by the amount of powerful mods out already, something like this and being quite powerful would be quite simple for somoene to make?

I'd 100% give the idea over to a modder if they are willing to do something? I've got absalutely Jack all experience, And don't really have the time to do something like this..

But Can i have opinions on what people think?

EDIT: Ohh Maybe even a gold thats burried somewhere out in the bush and you have too look for it, and have it at random places all the time and very small clues to try and help you ? And you could get like 50,000 dollars, but have traps that coould kill you in the way as well?

Last edited by Josheh; 07-19-2009 at 02:11 PM..
Josheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009   #2
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
If I was really mean, what I'd do is make a fake ASI script or something that doesn't actually add anything and say it enables the extremely rare appearance of some mythical thing. People would search and search for it, but wouldn't find a thing, but I'd assure them it's in there. Maybe photoshop some hoaxy screens.

Well, now you know not to trust such a mod from me.
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
lmao JinxyBoi... youd have to fill it up with unnecessary shit so thats its not a 0Kb file

As for the original topic, sounds cool and all, but pretty difficult. especially since you cant put in your own character models and all that...
Old 07-20-2009   #4
Josheh
Newbie Member

Josheh is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahh ok, That's put a step back in my idea if it's true you can't put your own models in, Anyway you could make the game say once you've finished it 100% Edit one of the characters not in use anymore Who may have died earlier in the game that you'll never see again and create the skin using that person?

Hmm, Seems really complicated if there's heaps of restrictions, But I know I'd do it all the time, I love just driving around looking for things, It would give me a reason to do them !

Sucks too, I have so many ideas, Like the gold one if your near a tree and your not looking out for traps, you could step on a bear trap which could kill you, or a ripe one thatt pulls you up the tree "all of which stops the "mission"

Last edited by Josheh; 07-20-2009 at 05:55 AM..
Josheh is offline   Reply With Quote